Critically Analyse D&T Exam 2005 (1 Viewer)

mishelly2036

dawso said:
he said nominated greg.....but on that subject, does anyone know when we do find out?

when the markers went to your skool, they would have told your design tech teacher who got nominated...then u have to fill in forms

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
yeah i know, i got nominated and filled the shit out, now i wanna knwo when we find out if we actually got accepted....but as i said, it dont really matter for me cause if it does make it, my project can no longer go up 2 the exhibition anyway

dawso

HSC
mishelly2036 said:
haha an aesthetically pleasing toilet..lol

dont worry bout me lol.

WHATS DID EVEYRONE DO FOR QUESTION 7?? i chose C...but those materials were increasiong..not decreasingso i changed it to a..but i still think thats wrong
answer is a, c is actually the worst material for the job...if u look closely, it only beats material a on one factor that is actualy considered, i think people must be getting distracted by the "feel" bit but that doesnt even need 2 be considered, its just in there 2 put u off

skyrockets1530

Member++
HSC
I misread the question and thought it meant the least important charactoristic of the material was first, therefore i chose C, i origonally had A but crossed it out- also, the graph never indicated whether the higher or lower the number on the y axis was best.
"decreasing order of importance" normally if things start out as most important and go down from there, the wording would be 'in order of importance' this question, all with many in design tech are far to ambiguous

DanielleM

HSC
mishelly2036 said:
haha an aesthetically pleasing toilet..lol

dont worry bout me lol.

WHATS DID EVEYRONE DO FOR QUESTION 7?? i chose C...but those materials were increasiong..not decreasingso i changed it to a..but i still think thats wrong
same here l put c

slinky_cumquat

Geriatric
HSC
yeh i wana know who actually got into the powerhouse, i havent received a letter yet.. =s

so i guess its a waiting game.. but if anyone gets the letter tell all!!!! so we have agauge on time.

and whoever said DT was a bludgy subject before has got to be joking. i guess its bludgy for the people who make it so. but i did more work this year in dt than any other sub! well more hours anyway. so, i guess its variable, as there really is no set-in-concrete scheme. apart from the HSC markers list they mark our folios with.

dawso

HSC
slinky_cumquat said:
yeh i wana know who actually got into the powerhouse, i havent received a letter yet.. =s

so i guess its a waiting game.. but if anyone gets the letter tell all!!!! so we have agauge on time.

and whoever said DT was a bludgy subject before has got to be joking. i guess its bludgy for the people who make it so. but i did more work this year in dt than any other sub! well more hours anyway. so, i guess its variable, as there really is no set-in-concrete scheme. apart from the HSC markers list they mark our folios with.
exactly

if u chose 2 do no work then it can be a bludge but i did more work then i did in 4unit maths :D

MissyD

HSC
I totally agree with the cumquat!! I stayed up untill 5 in the morning the day our folios were due just putting it together, plus all the reasearch and crap that goes with it!! DT took up 50% of my life!

I heard the letter rumour too. I heard that if you get a band 6 for DT they contact you to put your project in powerhouse...thats just what i heard though. Does anyone know for sure what the go is?

dawso

HSC
MissyD said:
I totally agree with the cumquat!! I stayed up untill 5 in the morning the day our folios were due just putting it together, plus all the reasearch and crap that goes with it!! DT took up 50% of my life!

I heard the letter rumour too. I heard that if you get a band 6 for DT they contact you to put your project in powerhouse...thats just what i heard though. Does anyone know for sure what the go is?
1 - no, u finished work at midnight like the rest of us ;)
2 - it has nothing 2 do with whether u get a band 6 or a band 1
3 - if ur nominated then u already know, it is then down 2 them 2 get a variety and also work out how much they can fit into the exhibition and into the truck to take around the state....it doesnt start untill december so we will find out before then

slinky_cumquat

Geriatric
HSC
haha i was working past midnight too .. *whistles*

i know people that were up all night, they actually didnt sleep that sunday night. so the 12pm thing.. was a strange barrier to put on us, as how can they patrol it? lol

dawso

HSC
slinky_cumquat said:
haha i was working past midnight too .. *whistles*

i know people that were up all night, they actually didnt sleep that sunday night. so the 12pm thing.. was a strange barrier to put on us, as how can they patrol it? lol
omg, i cant beleive how stupid people can be, how can the bos patrol anything,m well they cant, u can go in2 the toilets and get ur notes out of ur undies and read them whilst doing an exam, but if u then tell someone, or u say....go on an internet forum and openly say u worked past midnight, they can simply say sorry, u get zero...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)