Critically Analyse D&T Exam 2005 (1 Viewer)

DPW

HSC
I changed from C to A in the last minute of the exam. Think about it. "LOCAL government regulations" ??? How coould that be right. I know myns wrong too though :(

There were 3 left out of my 8 person class lol.

DANE

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
i got C for 6 too, oh how im going to miss all the days of "working", but i wont miss worrying about the majors the weekend before its due! :p

chamelia

HSC
DPW said:
I changed from C to A in the last minute of the exam. Think about it. "LOCAL government regulations" ??? How coould that be right. I know myns wrong too though :(
Oh shit, yeh I kinda didnt pay that much attention to the word local at the time...but it couldnt be aesthetic qualities because its a function based design..and final cost of materials isnt considered as early as intial concepts...meh maybe it was D....

DPW

HSC
One of my friends was saying D at school today. Maybe he was right after all lol.

DANE

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
DPW said:

DANE
it would be local goverment because it depends on council regulations for buliding which varies from each local government. a new water system would have to be affected by those regualtions (like that new water recycling system in new housing estates need to be in cooperation with council law).

dont worry about getting it wrong its only 1 mark.

no one left my class, its school policy for us not to leave until exam time is up.

gong-guy

here i am
HSC
lol how do u guys remember wat u got in ur exams lol it was hours ago lol and who do u no that goes to my school, wat school u go to. lol did any1 else have the problem of writting in short hand as if ur on the net in ur eassys lol so many times i had to go back and fix it cos i was writting how i do on msn

S13WPN

HSC
shortygb said:
it would be local goverment because it depends on council regulations for buliding which varies from each local government. a new water system would have to be affected by those regualtions (like that new water recycling system in new housing estates need to be in cooperation with council law).

dont worry about getting it wrong its only 1 mark.

no one left my class, its school policy for us not to leave until exam time is up.
agreed, regulations would have to be considered first :cool: i wouldnt worry but what was with the last section only having 2 questions worth 6 and 9 marks each!!

slinky_cumquat

Geriatric
HSC
i felt a bit too much in english mode for this exam. was kinda annoying, although the whole dt exam overall was fairly simple. and yeh question 12 was gheyy.. i did 14.. like everyone else seemed to have, most of my class did with a couple doin 13.

i have the board of studies for making them the same day though :S

SO NOT FAIR!! i just had emma/clueless quotes wizzing around my head!

MissyD

HSC
Ahhh glad its all over! I thought it was pretty easy, but you never know. I did question 13 for section three. I left the question sheet in the car- i wanted to see what the other questions were!!
Someone who is a quick typer needs to write all the multiple choice questions up so we can compare questions!
I finished with 15mins to spare but i went back over all my questions and made sure i covered it :eek:)

slinky_cumquat

Geriatric
HSC
haha i had soo much time left over!
i spent an hour on Q14... serious. i always have to much time in DT exams.. OH ! wait i did have so much time when i did DT exams :D

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
slinky_cumquat said:
i felt a bit too much in english mode for this exam. was kinda annoying, although the whole dt exam overall was fairly simple. and yeh question 12 was gheyy.. i did 14.. like everyone else seemed to have, most of my class did with a couple doin 13.

i have the board of studies for making them the same day though :S

SO NOT FAIR!! i just had emma/clueless quotes wizzing around my head!
they could mark dt more leniently because they would take into consideration that everyone had to do an exam before.

but then again they couldnt since it is quite easy already....

bunny_b

HSC
the thing is though, they already do mark d&t leniently, even though the exams are easy.

we had six nominees for the powerhouse museum this year (no, not mine) and everyone blasted their trials.

D&T has got to be one of the bludgiest subjects :)

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
bunny_b said:
the thing is though, they already do mark d&t leniently, even though the exams are easy.

we had six nominees for the powerhouse museum this year (no, not mine) and everyone blasted their trials.

D&T has got to be one of the bludgiest subjects :)
how do you know if yours is in the powershouse museum...or would i have known by now?

when is the exibit anyway?

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
shortygb said:
how do you know if yours is in the powershouse museum...or would i have known by now?

when is the exibit anyway?

he said nominated greg.....but on that subject, does anyone know when we do find out?

skyrockets1530

Member++
HSC
dawso said:
he said nominated greg.....but on that subject, does anyone know when we do find out?
apparently a letter is sent out during the HSC exams to those who's projects make it to the powerhouse, if u dont get a letter then your project won't be exhibited, I dont know when they send them- i guess we'll have to wait till someone get the letter.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
fare enuf then, *waits for letter*....i wanna be accepted but i cant send mine up anyway...

mishelly2036

DPW said:

DANE

haha an aesthetically pleasing toilet..lol

dont worry bout me lol.

WHATS DID EVEYRONE DO FOR QUESTION 7?? i chose C...but those materials were increasiong..not decreasingso i changed it to a..but i still think thats wrong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)