Creative Writing ~ Change (1 Viewer)

Ashwinniethepoo

HSC
I'm in Year 11, and I have to write a creative writing about change, so i was wondering if anyone could give me some examples of good short stories about change that I can use, to set a platform for me work. And any tips would be greatly appreciated too. Thanks

joshyoshieee

HSC
N/A
Once upon a time there was some change. Barack Obama took credit for it and fooled the world. The end.

Once upon a time there was some change. Someone picked it up, put it in a vending machine, and bought a can of soda with it. The end.

Once upon a time there was some change. Danny became Donna, and few people ever discovered the fact. She later committed suicide, because the rate of suicide among transvestites is one of the highest in any demographic group. The end.

I HOPE THAT INSPIRED YOU!!!!! LOLOLOL balakumar!

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Once upon a time there was some change. Barack Obama took credit for it and fooled the world. The end.

Once upon a time there was some change. Someone picked it up, put it in a vending machine, and bought a can of soda with it. The end.

Once upon a time there was some change. Danny became Donna, and few people ever discovered the fact. She later committed suicide, because the rate of suicide among transvestites is one of the highest in any demographic group. The end.

I HOPE THAT INSPIRED YOU!!!!! LOLOLOL balakumar!
hmmm, how do you know??

who da fuq are you joshyoshiee?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)