creative for individual in society (1 Viewer)

eaudereema

Fancy Pants
HSC
Clever Chick said:
for IS
does it have to be a story as if we are writting in 19th century
or does it just have to be a story about the 19th century

cause i know post modern was not around in 19th century, but couldnt i write a story that was based in 19th century and have the individual and stuff but write not like 19th century composers

does that makes sense???

I get what you mean! Yeah, the story has to be both concerned with C19th issues, and written in a style that reflects the writing of the time, in terms of vocabulary and cadence.

I had a major brainfart and did a creative writing practice just before grad, and it was like, set in the 1920's and some shit. My teacher almost cried.

Yeah, just don't do that.

I've got two, three ideas which are all pretty flexible, so I think I'm gonna be okay.

The analytical is the one that's going to....not go so good.

jennieTalia

HSC
eaudereema said:
I get what you mean! Yeah, the story has to be both concerned with C19th issues, and written in a style that reflects the writing of the time, in terms of vocabulary and cadence.

I had a major brainfart and did a creative writing practice just before grad, and it was like, set in the 1920's and some shit. My teacher almost cried.

I've got two, three ideas which are all pretty flexible, so I think I'm gonna be okay.

Yeah I have one ultra flexible storyline...

But it can only not work with a male protagonist (I don't know why that is such a fear for me, it just seems so strange to have a man discussing for I&S despite the masses of texts out there with this e.g. Tenant Of Wildfell Hall, Frankenstein etc)

I'm sort of stressed over both questions.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
eaudereema said:

If you read the markers comments for EE1 they have stated that it does not have to be the writing of the context. I doubt anyone could write a perfect fluent creative piece within the confines of the exam. If it did, it suggests a pre-prepared response. The creative piece should convery the aspects of 19th C literature, etc but does not necessarily have to be written in that way.

jennieTalia

HSC
Wooz said:
If you read the markers comments for EE1 they have stated that it does not have to be the writing of the context. I doubt anyone could write a perfect fluent creative piece within the confines of the exam. If it did, it suggests a pre-prepared response. The creative piece should convery the aspects of 19th C literature, etc but does not necessarily have to be written in that way.
I guess, although I felt I did well in the exam in writing in the style.
If people have practiced then they should be writing at least marginally within the style.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)