Course-specific checks and clearances for first-year students? (1 Viewer)

a1079atw

HSC
Hi all, I'm starting my first year in Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise and Sport Science) and Master of Nutrition and Dietetics (long, I know haha) , and the course required me to have these ready for my placement. But my placement starts in the 4th and the 5th year, and some of those certificate (e.g. NSW Health Criminal Record Check) are only valid for 3 years. So do I have to have all the checks ready now?

madharris

HSC
N/A
I think you also have placement for your Sports Science degree in your 2nd and/or 3rd year.
So yes you do need to have everything ready for your compliance check for Sports Science.
You'll just have to renew your Police Check in your 4th year

Professional fieldwork is an integral part of the Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise and Sport Science). All candidates complete a minimum of 140 hours of approved professional experience (practicum).
Candidates in the Master of Nutrition and Dietetics, have an opportunity to participate in 20 weeks of clinical, community and food service placement training and undertake a nutrition research project in their final year
http://sydney.edu.au/courses/bachel...science-and-master-of-nutrition-and-dietetics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)