congratulations (1 Viewer)

Puttah

HSC
is scoring 12/120 an achievement? cograts to me
Hell yeah! HI5!

I'd never be able to stop at just 10% in a test that determines the rest of my life, so, an achievement? Fuck yes.

chantszhin

HSC
To be honest, first term of 4unit was HELL!!
But then it got heappppps bettter.
My teacher gave us certificates of achievement "Extension 2 Mathematics" (hand written) on the cert. hahaha
It was fun. Now engineering mechanics........more ppl jumping into water......

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
congratulations people. I will be making a thread on this, this time next year when i finish mx2.

exiting

HSC
2002; 4 unit. A mate said he could only do 5 questions; so assume he did mistakes in these questions, and attempted a few of the harder ones later on... He got pulled to 88. Weird hmm...

Um, how much do assessment marks drag your HSC mark down for 4 unit? I mean, in my class the pull of marks ranges from like 82% (raw) to 48% internally. So if everyone supposedly got 90+/120 in the HSC exam, how many will get an overall E4?

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
which uni???
UNSW :)

2002; 4 unit. A mate said he could only do 5 questions; so assume he did mistakes in these questions, and attempted a few of the harder ones later on... He got pulled to 88. Weird hmm...

Um, how much do assessment marks drag your HSC mark down for 4 unit? I mean, in my class the pull of marks ranges from like 82% (raw) to 48% internally. So if everyone supposedly got 90+/120 in the HSC exam, how many will get an overall E4?
Yeha, that sounds about right with your mate because 4U aligning is hectic XD

It's the same story with aligning; internal top person gets the top external mark as their internal assessment mark, bottom person gets the bottom external mark as their internal assessment mark. Everyone else is adjusted in between. So if everyone gets 90/120 as you suppose, everyone in your class will get a ~mid E4 or higher depending on the difficulty of the exam so all would get overall E4.

C_Hanna

HSC
Extension 2 mathematics is easy... Standard english is hard =[

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)