Confess. How many pages did you write. (1 Viewer)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
For the essays, and which questions did you answer.

Q26: 15.5
Q27: 18

Dont worry i have big, messy writing. :)

S

Shuter

Q25 - 8 and
Q27 - 9 pages.

Average writing about 8 words a line possibly more.

JoyDivision

Is Big In Japan
HSC
Q.25 8 pages

Q. 28 8 pages

I have nice, little writing. That aside, I think I answered the question well which is more important anyway....

Rorix

HSC
25 - 13 (with diagrams)
27 - 11.25 (with diagrams, ran outa time:()

dunno how many words per line, spend 1hr on q25 and 50min on q27

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
was thinking of add diagram for exchange rate....but can't bothered.... (tat gain extra mark?)

Rorix

HSC
i drew 4 diagrams in my Exchange Rate.

It doesn't gain extra marks per se, but it allows you to demonstrate a sophistaced understanding of RBA intervention etc. without writing lots of words

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
I started the essays after 43 mins according to my trusty stopwatch. And yeah i put quite a few diagrams, thats why i wrote so much. Im not actually smart or anything, ill leave the intelligence to Shuter.

ar5ena1

HSC
why the hell would you use graphs to showing rba intervention it is like the smallest possible part that effects the demand and supply of the aud. thats a waste.

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
Rorix said:
i drew 4 diagrams in my Exchange Rate.

It doesn't gain extra marks per se, but it allows you to demonstrate a sophistaced understanding of RBA intervention etc. without writing lots of words
then tat's like gaining extra marks...wel..probably not many but still demonstrate skillzzz

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
ar5ena1 said:
why the hell would you use graphs to showing rba intervention it is like the smallest possible part that effects the demand and supply of the aud. thats a waste.
i described...
i forgot to add in peg and those thing...dam~~

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Essay 1 - 9
Essay 2 - 13

I was really unhappy with my exchange rate essay, but w/e

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
lol arsenel. sif you wouldnt mention RBA intervention in an exchange rate essay. what are you, retarded?

S

Shuter

I felt the primary focus should have been on the effects of the dollar on the economy rather than the causes of the dollar moving.

Still I spent about 2 pages defining why it would move, but I didn't get around to talking about RBA actually buying and selling dollars or graph that.

ar5ena1

HSC
who said i didn't mention it you fool
you obviously haven't done practise essays on exchange rates otherwise you'd no that is not a very big part of the question that was asked. effectively it was asking 2 things

1. what makes XR's fluctuate (yes rba is a small ass part of that, the least prudent most likely since it hasn't been used at all this yr)
2. what impact do fluctuations have on australia's economy, both internal and external.

i'm saying why waste time drawing a graph to demonstrate such a small part of the answer.

Rorix

HSC
the focus is on the AUDs impact on the internal/external sector
but you need to explain reasons for changes in the exchange rate ( i wouldn't put RBA here, reasons is more fundamentals)

the stimulus also hinted that they wanted you to talk about the RBA as well, if I recall, anyway.....at least the interest rate aspect of things and how it would affect future exchange rate movements

in order i talked about fluctuations, why, effects, RBA, trends

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)