Completely forget but… (1 Viewer)

Porogamiii

HSC
I'm guessing that because the ATAR is a rank, if a course previously required a 90 ATAR, it would only take the top 10% of achievers, so even if the average aggregate mark /500 for everyone this year is lower, I don't see any reason why the ATAR requirement would change as it would still only accept the top 10%.

mmmm.

HSC
But I felt like we heard something like this when Universities students came to the school and explained what available in their uni.
I believe that certain unis reduced the ATAR requirement (around by 2) for certain courses, at least that was the case last year when I was applying for uni.

Also an example is with UNSW -> "NOTE: For 2022 admission, in response to COVID-19, UNSW has increased the overall maximum of adjustment factor points (max. 12 points) an applicant can receive across all the university's schemes (HSC Plus, EAPL and EAS)."

specificagent1

HSC
I believe that certain unis reduced the ATAR requirement (around by 2) for certain courses, at least that was the case last year when I was applying for uni.

Also an example is with UNSW -> "NOTE: For 2022 admission, in response to COVID-19, UNSW has increased the overall maximum of adjustment factor points (max. 12 points) an applicant can receive across all the university's schemes (HSC Plus, EAPL and EAS)."
yes but so many courses are excluded from these programs

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A

Ohhhhh thanks for clearing that up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)