comparative "hardness" (1 Viewer)

Rahul

Dead Member
i did this for the ext1 paper aswell...

were there any past papers that were similar in terms of hardness?

i want to compare with the avg marks of those ones....from 88-98 preferably.

thanks
:)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
i did this for the ext1 paper aswell...

were there any past papers that were similar in terms of hardness?

i want to compare with the avg marks of those ones....from 88-98 preferably.

thanks
:)

i heard it was similiar to 2000....dunno i haven't seen it thats why. :D

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
dunno, i found it alot harder than any of the papers from 2002 - 94 except the 2000 one, which imho was more difficult.... only other paper ive done was 93 which was not good :p

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
i wonder how mani past papers pplz have done..i did 8........a chick i know have done all of them since day 1 of thehsc... and she did lyk 40 soemthing trial ones including cssa ones and ruse , sb and nsg ones... no wonder she thougth the exam was *alright* ...and i asked her how much she left out..she is lyk oh the last part .....question or part? ......of course part, as if question! she said....

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
hahaha i have this huge tower of past trials from differnent schools and CSSA and independant and NEAP that i got printed before my trials... i was *supposed* to go through them for each subject, after ive finish the past papers for the HSC...

but i end up just finishing the 10 4U HSC past papers from the mansw book the day b4 the exam, didnt finish the 3U HSC past papers, nor phys, nor chem....

and that big tower is still there in the corner of my room ...

hahahahahaha so much ink wasted... and i love the trees too lol

smeyo

past papers for 4unit, i didnt have many only 3, i know so little, i didnt know where to get on to more, but its over now and i did all i could yeah., but for 3unit i had about 20, but only did about 14 of them, i really dont think that doing to many was going to help me cause i already left it to the last minute, it would have been good to start early,(Yes, like they say we should) and do a few each week..

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
for 4u, i just went thru oldmans,review of 2002 hsc, and did the first 5 questions of 98 paper. dammit!:mad:

yeah, i shouldn't have bought the past paper (mansw) either...coz i never used it. :mad1:

smeyo

yeah 147 papers, all i would have needed was like 10 of them and my tutor would have marked them for me, so it would have been fine....

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by drbuchanan
I've got solutions to all the papers and I could put them up too but I reckon teachers should put papers on the net, and STUDENTS should put up their solutions.
well it doesn't matter now for me anyway, but why don't u just put soltions to like half of your papers, and then leave the other half for students to put up....

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Looks like different people sees the difficulty differently..

I'd say that it's comparable to 2000, but it just happened that I flukedly had the solution flashing onto my mind. If I was just doing it at home, i probably wouldn't have got more than 90 raw marks...

anyways, probably the students that weren't expecting to do well found the "easy" questions "easy", hence they think this isn't as hard. Or people found that the "intermediate" questions easy. But the "hard" questions are definitely not easy..

Mr.Moonlight

HSC
N/A
I think the Q8 of proving pi is irrational was done b4, i think it's not as impossible as Qs on probability. i thought last year's paper was extremely easy, and this year's one is alrite

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Mr.Moonlight
I think the Q8 of proving pi is irrational was done b4, i think it's not as impossible as Qs on probability. i thought last year's paper was extremely easy, and this year's one is alrite
yeah, some one in these forums actually had/seen the proof bfore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)