Communication (1 Viewer)

*ccs*

yeh it was a bit iffy.... it maybe would have been better naming a specific disease so we could be like well such and such could b tracked down or whateva... i wrote about epidemiology

stu_jacks88

Cataracts - replacement of lens
Myopia - Concave lens glasses, permanent contact lenses, laser eye surgery.

Neurone Q - only two had myelin sheaths
- one of the neurones only had dendrites at one end

FARK i think i might have stuffed up the 'Assess the use of prepared slides or micrographs question' FARK, godam. I misunderstood and said that both of those would be good for looking at the actual structure, and then said sum shit like 'you would need textual info to understand what the structures do. FARK, hopefully ill still get at least one mark for it

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
stu_jacks88 said:

FARK i think i might have stuffed up the 'Assess the use of prepared slides or micrographs question' FARK, godam. I misunderstood and said that both of those would be good for looking at the actual structure, and then said sum shit like 'you would need textual info to understand what the structures do. FARK, hopefully ill still get at least one mark for it
What were we meant to write? =\

KYKYJ

HSC
stu_jacks88 said:

ARRGGGHHHH!!! you kno those things that u just always get mixed up no matter how hard u study? i put convex lenses for myopia!!! arrgghh! i hate stupid things like that. . .oh well its over now. .

Oso

Biotechnician in Training
HSC
*ccs* said:
WHATTT?? what questions did u miss??? and what maths did u do ? (i do general and it was ok for me)..

and falltopeices...its shit coz we'll never know if we got it right or wrong lol..
I missed all of 28 d)
I actually knew the answers too, it's just that I'm an idiot, who is never walking out of a test ever again...

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
Cataracts - Replacement of Lens (Vibration causes lens to break up into little pieces and either be sucked out of the eye or absorbed by the eye).
Myopia - Glasses, Contacts, and Laser Eye Surgery.

That's what my teacher told us to outline anyhoo, so I did. I wrote they are advantageous for those who would otherwise be unable to see but we don't know the future implications of something like Laser Eye Surgery.

floerr

stupid dna processes

i didnt remember the names of the protein synthesis..and i wrote transfer for the second 1...n then i changed it last minute and then i looked at my book and its first...now i refuse to chek anything ellse...in my mind i got everything right :| :(

daffidoll

Neurones?

for that ques i distinguished the slides by saying that some slides showed a detailed structure of the nuerone such as the dendrites and myelin sheath and that others showed the connection of the neurones. for the act potential i said that not all stimuli reach the threshold potential. it was so funny how i got that, my bro spent 1 hour the night before trying to explain all this to me and it ended up in the exam. thank god he knew this stuff!!!

*ccs*

daffidoll said:
for that ques i distinguished the slides by saying that some slides showed a detailed structure of the nuerone such as the dendrites and myelin sheath and that others showed the connection of the neurones. for the act potential i said that not all stimuli reach the threshold potential. it was so funny how i got that, my bro spent 1 hour the night before trying to explain all this to me and it ended up in the exam. thank god he knew this stuff!!!
i wrote almost exactly the same thing :p cool..

banana_monkey

Better than you
HSC
falltopieces said:
OMG That was so detail LOL
Iris? Ummm, I'm fairly sure they make an incision where the cornea meets the sclera, not in the iris. It's so even possible to cut into the iris without passing through the sclera or cornea first anyway. Oh well, you can always hope for the best.

ladki

HSC
*ccs* said:
o0o0o0o0 really....hmmm ok then....
i rote they slice the iris, then use a probe and vibrate the lens which dissolves it and then they remove it through suction and replace with the iol and then put the iris back (or something along those lines...)
keke.. i wrote dat too, xcept mah teacher dint tech me... i taught mahself from d net syllabus

rusty_rouge

HSC
console said:
apparently one guy did ALL the option questions....cos he was bored...lol

A guy at my school did that actually - figured that he didn't listen all year to anything, and studied them all in the two days leading up to the exam? What a silly-billy *shake head*. But at the same time, 'twas kinda hilarious...

Genesys

HSC
*ccs* said:
yeh i rote the slides too coz the staining allowed the viewer to see the cell body, nucleus, myelin sheath, nodes and dendrites...lol i tried to write about how the way in which u view it effects the way u see the structure and tried to mention all the parts to sound better haha
hahaha I'm an idiot...I didn't realise there was a difference between the two. When never looked at micrographs in class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)