Comic book about Senior High School life! (1 Viewer)

Faoiltiama

HSC
Greetings high school goers and those who have finished their HSC (well done everyone!).

My name is Lysa, I graduated in 2012 and i'm interested in hearing about some of your schooling experiences, focusing on year 11 and 12. I am currently, as a side project, in the process of creating my first ever comic book (yay!). I have been interested in creating a comic since about year 10 when I first discovered I could read comics for free online, since then I have come up with numerous stories and characters in which I shared amongst my friends while still in high school. Yet I never went beyond creating the first few pages of a comic. However, now I have finally sorted out my personal life to a point in which I am comfortable, I have decided it's finally time to get off my butt and complete one.

I have spent several months thinking about what story of mine I should start on first. So I decided to start with something relatively simple and relevant; a series of comics depicting my, and some other people's experiences of year 11 and 12. This is where you come in, though I have more than enough ideas to fill my book I would much appreciate other people's input as my experiences would vary greatly to others (I went to an all girls school). It can be anything from your favourite memory to a pet peeve you had about year 11 and 12. Why I am purely focusing on the senior years of high school is because I know thousands of students each year stress out more than they need to during their final months at school, before they start on the next step of life. I aim to try help these students by creating a funny, interesting and perhaps informative compilation of experiences to alleviate some of their worries.

So there's that, please share your experiences with me in this post or you can send me an email at Lilithimmaculate777@gmail.com
You can also find me at http://vampress888.deviantart.com and on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lysas-Art-Creations/294275140762157

Thanks everyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)