civics & all dat (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Go to the proper BOS site and download last years and you will see they are not that long, and it will give you an idea about how much to write. That was like my yearlys last year really long space but the real one isnt like that

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
stop stressing ppl... i was like u... after the exam is when u realize it means jack shit haha

Actuarial Boy
HSC
haha obviosuly the yr10's dont know what's coming their way

my halfyearly was 6 page essay... (prelim)

year 12 its 8-10 or 12-14 ... wow

so u see funky... 2 page essays are... nothing :p

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
See Ryan i told you someone would download it eventually, i didnt even have to download it myself. :p

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
i did sc 2 years ago and we had to do the geo/hist paper.. not everyone in the state had to do it though... our school was one of the ones that had to 'trial' it out... bloody shit!!!!!

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
8-10 pages in advanced?????? shit man for my half yearlies and in class assessments up until now ive written a maximum of 4 1/2 shit no now im scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no one i know can write 8-10 pages! fuck!

Actuarial Boy
HSC
Originally posted by Tenille
See Ryan i told you someone would download it eventually, i didnt even have to download it myself. :p
haha maybe it was me coz i felt so sorry for ur neglected little link :rolleyes:

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by :: ryan.cck ::
haha maybe it was me coz i felt so sorry for ur neglected little link :rolleyes:

ohhh ryan your sooo sweet *grabs chin in a really annoying way*. ohhh well its been down loaded twice now and i no who the other person was and it wasent me or you so ner ne nerna (sp???)

Kulazzi

HSC
I think History is easier cos you have like all the information - well for me it is n e ways, and we have this booklet that (I'm guessing) has all da info for da syllabus - my Half-yearly's I went really well cos the teacher told us to study form the syllabus booklet and I did and.......well its easier than geo. Mayb it depends on wat teachers u have, my geo teacher talks heaps man, I mean we only have like 3 or 4 pages so far written in our books and a few sheets. He talks and explains a lot but he just doesn't..............pass on accurate information

fwuxed

Channeling Ki
HSC
History is just memorising.

Geography on the other hand is a half assed subject that involves memorising pages upon pages of crap that doesn't make sense, provokes no interest in the reader, and makes you feel like you wanna crap your pants on the spot. Furthermore, it tries to incorporate MATHS into it. If the end of the world comes, God would destroy this subject first. :)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by fwuxed
History is just memorising.

Geography on the other hand is a half assed subject that involves memorising pages upon pages of crap that doesn't make sense, provokes no interest in the reader, and makes you feel like you wanna crap your pants on the spot. Furthermore, it tries to incorporate MATHS into it. If the end of the world comes, God would destroy this subject first. :)

LOl, doing the Geography SC perfected my Bullshiting skills. I was working on them the past 2 years, didnt pay attention for 2 years cause i hated it, failed the trial and Yearly and got a band 6!
Now also im ranked 1 in it in year 11!

What is this world coming to....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)