Charles Sturt Wagga Wagga - Students of 2010 (1 Viewer)

newestkid

HSC
Split that 4 ways and it's only like $6 per person. Still wish the uni was in a better location i.e. closer to the city.

IntoTheFire

HSC
Hey guys I'm doing Vet Science next year
and don't we find out about accomodation on Friday?

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
its still retarded

it cant be in a better location, it is a giant farm.

newestkid

HSC
What I meant was CSU Bathurst is apparently right on the edge of the CBD. Would be nice to walk home after a night out.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
If you are smart....

You can utilise the CSU short bus, they take people into town on Saturday nights or something and it's like $2 you just need to find your own way home if it's really late.

Maybe that's just res school idk

newestkid

HSC
What's the latest the bus returns on Friday and Saturday nights?

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
doesnt matter cos Vic courtesy bus is free and there all the time and the bus driver is a funny cunt

Mollie-Rose

HSC
Hi Lamoo,

Just a question about O-Week; according to the orientation schedule for the Monday, 22nd of Feb room allocation commences at 9am and finishes at 12pm. Now my countrylink train is going to get there at 1:54pm(!!!). Could I just sort out room allocation later on in the day? Or should I just drag myself to Wagga the day before and camp out at some motel until orientation begins the next day?

Thanks in advance!
I'm going the night before to get a good night sleep and a night out with my Mum but if you will be there late maybe try ringing the uni in advance..

Also...... B NURSING! Berrigan Shire scholarship so I'll be in cottages =)

Last edited:

newestkid

HSC
So we're allowed to arrive on the 21st if we live on campus? I'm from Sydney which is 6? hours away.

T

tigermilk

@newestkid: Maybe you should ring the Wagga Wagga student accomodation people about that before you arrive there on the 21st lol.

Anyone know if there is a free bus shuttle from the Wagga Wagga airport to the campus? Or what other public transport whch might be available?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)