cfs exam? (1 Viewer)

MrMiyagi

HSC
i did cyberbullying and got 100%
I did cyberbullying as well! the affect it had on youth...i got a 96%

CAFS exam??
Well MC and short answer were pretty good. Groups was fantasic...Parenting and Caring?? that 15 marker killed me! and so did the 15 marker for Individuals and Work...

Dont know what to expect :(

clo-ree

HSC
Aww i wanted a pep talk!
Do you know what she thought of the exam? so many people walked out of our exam. I dont think anyone would have done the wrong question. haha

I think I overstudied for the CAFS exam hey. I think I over anyalsed the questions. ah well......
I havent spoken to her about it... will tomorrow when I go and sign out.

Please tell me they finished the exam?

I was writing right up until the last minute, answered every question but I wanted to write more :(

I loved her pep talk lol... consisted of - clo you know your stufff... now what do you know!! haha :) she made me laugh :)

As for the question on the IRP I got 92% and it was about my experience with anorexia and the long journey back to life, if it is your friend or foe.

Teacher really enjoyed it - it was formated different to almost everyone elses in the class. Thats the thing I love with cafes, how you can do it however you like :)

HSC
I would have hated the Groups in Context 15mark question too, but VERY lucky for my class, that was basically the same question as for our trial :)

All in all, I thought it was okay. Some dodgy MCQ's, and that last short answer was a little strange (with the graph of 0-4yo's). I wrote something about divorce. Can't exactly remember the question off the top of my head though.

Last edited:

clairebear41

HSC
I would have hated the Groups in Context 15mark question too, but VERY lucky for my class, that was basically the same question as for our trial :)

All in all, I thought it was okay. Some dodgy MCQ's, and that last short answer was a little strange (with the graph of 0-4yo's). I wrote something about divorce. Can't exactly remember the question off the top of my head though.
I agree about the multi-choice. I think they are running out of ways to word the same questions.lol. and the last short answer was a bit weird too :)

six demon bag

HSC
catharsis it's over! I fucked up exam haha but I think I rectified! I was so nervous I wrote about the wrong module, thinking it was groups in context questions, realised i did it wrong after andwering the second question and panicked. long exam means i had plenty of time to write lots on everything though so i think it was okay. i just handed in some stupid half-done societal interactions booklet haha. how did everyone else go?

HSC

samee!! cssa?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)