Casual or School Uniform to HSC exam (1 Viewer)

sparcut

HSC
N/A
I feel like this gets asked every year, but can you wear casual to HSC exam?

I know some schools allow it/have rules about it and NESA don't have rules about it, and since exams are run by NESA not the school, the school can't stop you from completing your exam... right?

What did/are you going to wear?

Sp3ctre

HSC
My school doesn't have any uniform #feelsgood

red152

HSC
lmao why not take the easy way and just wear school uniform!
Is it really that big of a deal?
We have more important things to worry about like sitting the actual exam...
Some uniforms can be uncomfortable and this could potentially impact results and increase stress. Minor, but it may matter for some.

Cena123

HSC
N/A
Some uniforms can be uncomfortable and this could potentially impact results and increase stress. Minor, but it may matter for some.
Firstly, wtaf.
Secondly, schools design uniforms so they are indeed comfortable for all.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd try and check with your school. No point getting in trouble before your exam, can really put you of your game.

Martin_SSEDU

HSC
My school had a pretty strict code, you had to have intact school uniform (a lot got destroyed during muck up day) and you needed to be clean shaven. I saw some students getting shaved outside the exam room before being allowed to enter, or being told to get a haircut (often rushing to the barber in <10 minutes). The bottom line is it depends on your school and yes they will take it seriously.

red152

HSC
Firstly, wtaf.
Secondly, schools design uniforms so they are indeed comfortable for all.
Maybe it's just me, but given the choice, I would much rather be wearing loose, casual clothing rather than wearing a tie, belt, and have my shirt tucked in etc. for an exam. My school allows year 12s to dress casually probably for this reason...

Last edited:

genericroo

HSC
My school had a pretty strict code, you had to have intact school uniform (a lot got destroyed during muck up day) and you needed to be clean shaven. I saw some students getting shaved outside the exam room before being allowed to enter, or being told to get a haircut (often rushing to the barber in <10 minutes). The bottom line is it depends on your school and yes they will take it seriously.
Kings moment

d1zzyohs

HSC
Maybe it's just me, but given the choice, I would much rather be wearing loose, casual clothing rather than wearing a tie, belt, and have my shirt tucked in etc. for an exam. My school allows year 12s to dress casually probably for this reason...
Definetely not just you. My proportions are weird so it makes my uniform an absolute pain to wear when sitting down... I dont know why some of the individuals here ridiculed you for wanting to wear casual.

It seems dumb that kids have to wear uniform for their exams... you graduate, do all that ceremonial stuff then have to come back in uniforms? helll nahhh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)