Case Studies used in Ext. Responses (1 Viewer)

dezzy

HSC
So...What were they?

Anyone make them up?

Anyone not use any AT ALL?

ford.boy

I used Apple comptuers and investment strategies for section 4, with some references to billabong in contrasting their structures ans strategies.

dezzy

HSC
I just went through my HSC lecture notes for business and found the BEST Wiggles case study for global! i wish i had of found it be4 yesterday! Damn!! it would have been perfect!

it goes on about how they have strategies to improve "song and stories" lol...how cute!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i used tristar for exports.. krispy kreme for franchising.. warner for licencing in general.. cca for foreign direct investment.. just general examples for mgt contract and relocation of production i couldnt think off the top of my head.. but i didnt use any in reference to the financial bit

contraiaus

i have used the Qantas case studies but Qantas doesn't have much about the global so i just write about more than 3 pages a bit, i would upset with my exam, huuhuh

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Trust bloody Qantas to start all the i.r crap a few hours after our exams...bastards!

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I tried to talk about head-hunting as a method for getting managment contracts...I hope that's right....I refered to the head hunted CEO of Myers as "that american woman"...couldn't remember her name!

dezzy

HSC
ToO LaZy ^* said:
damn..you people used so many case studies.! i thought you should only use 1.
i only used one.

i made it up too :D

"Phantom Zone Clothing Apparel" lol!!!

Im proud! :D

JoyDivision

Is Big In Japan
HSC
HSBC, Harvey Norman's joint venture (HARVEY NORMAN OSSIA)- hey to Holly if youre reading this, Southcorp and Fosters Group management contracts in Malaysia, Southcorp FDI, Ripcurl Licensing. Id actually done an incredibly similar question on a practise paper and the teacher had filled in the gaps of case studies when he marked it so I was pretty happy with the way it all turned out.

Acid

HSC
I did Dell Computers.. made up most of it. Don't see how you can do a well structured response with four case studies but whatever floats your boat. :)

aidan910

HSC
i did coca cola amatil..... with the global expansion question.. it went pretty well i think

JoyDivision

Is Big In Japan
HSC
I did the methods of expansion diagram with the risk thing up the side and then used case studies as supplements to answer the question. I think that the one I used the most extensivley was HSBC with figures and diagrams etc. It does seem a little ridiculous to attempt to explain four seperate case studies, but I used a variety of them to detail methods of expansion.

As for DELL, i was really hoping we'd get asked something about business management and change because there was such a good article on their business culture like four weeks ago in the Fin Review.

funkydisco

I used Zinifex (Pasminco) and Two Dogs alcoholic lemonade, mostly because I thought no-one else would do them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)