Can I response to someone's question sticker on their story if it is archived? (1 Viewer)

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
I didn't know where else to put this but I have a couple of questions. One of my rather crafty younger siblings was toying with my Instagram account. For some reason, they were on another person's account and they were looking at their archived story which was filled with question stickers.

Would my sibling have been able to respond to it?

Do Instagram question stickers only allow followers to respond to the question for 24 hours or is it unlimited?

I wouldn't have asked but question sticker responses don't show up in chats so I am a bit worried. Could someone please help me out?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
It seems that an Instagram user's audience can view and respond to their question sticker(s) for 24 hours. After that, the user who posted the question will be able to see their responses and respond well past the 24-hour mark, provided they have archived their story.

I hope this helps! :D

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
It seems that an Instagram user's audience can view and respond to their question sticker(s) for 24 hours. After that, the user who posted the question will be able to see their responses and respond well past the 24-hour mark, provided they have archived their story.

I hope this helps! :D
So after 24 hours, a viewer would not be able to respond to the question right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)