Bye, Sydney. Hello, world. (1 Viewer)

Bored of Studies

Administrator
Administrator
Always wanted to take your university studies overseas? There are many opportunities to internationalise your uni experience. Did you know, you can study abroad for one year? If studying abroad for one year isn’t your thing, there are options for every student. Learn a language with the Diploma in Languages; travel the world with UTS Exchange; build your leadership skills as you volunteer with local communities internationally, or take part in summer and winter schools abroad.

Study isn’t something that just happens in the classroom. Tell us below if you’d like to take your uni experience overseas. Where would your ideal destination be? Why do you think an opportunity like this is so valuable?

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
is it a big process? Ik I shouldnt be even thinking ab this yet but it sounds crazy cool

dav53521

HSC
is it a big process? Ik I shouldnt be even thinking ab this yet but it sounds crazy cool
Looks like it as from what I can see, as you have to apply for the program and then be endorsed by your normal uni which will be quite a process as unis will be quite picky with who they select to go on exchange

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
Looks like it as from what I can see, as you have to apply for the program and then be endorsed by your normal uni which will be quite a process as unis will be quite picky with who they select to go on exchange
Oh fr? what do they look for in students?

dav53521

HSC
Oh fr? what do they look for in students?
I'm not completely sure so it's best to ask the uni but I assume a student who is a good representative for the uni so I would assume that includes a student who is well mannered, passionate about learning overseas and some other stuff but I'm not completely sure as the unis who say they endorse/select students don't state the criteria to be endorsed/selected from what i've seen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)