BUSS1000 and BUSS1030 (1 Viewer)

University of Memes

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey dudes, keen to see your opinions on either of the two aforementioned Units of Study ~ would help out a first year with no commerce background alot! Cheeeeers :guitar:

Last edited:

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
BUSS1000: Haven't done this subject as I did BUSS1001 instead, but from what I understand they're quite similar subjects (basing it off BUSS1001 so might not be exactly the same for BUSS1000). Pretty crap subject, don't really learn anything new and subject is mainly focused around communication and getting you familiar with references. Personally didn't like the subject and didn't do too well in it, but others had different experiences.

BUSS1030: Pretty straightforward subject in my opinion, but again others found it to be difficult. I can't remember too much about the subject so I don't think it was amazing or terrible, but I think it's not too hard to get a decent mark in.

Pranitha

HSC
Hi there,

I am an international student in USYD studying in my 1st year. I failed one core unit QBUS 2310 by only 4 marks. Is there someone who can tell me what happens next? and what are the options as well as alternatives? i wish to pursue that subject only but the cost of paying and extending my study just for one unit seems infeasible. Please guide me on what to do.

Thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)