Business Services thoughts?? (1 Viewer)

April2101

HSC
how did every1 think that went 4 business?? i thought it was aright except 4 a few short answers that i was confused bout. oh what is freight???? anyways so glad its over...... the worst subject in the world!!!

DirtyDancer

HSC
Ahhhhhhh that exam sucked balls!
Didnt like it at all lol.
Anyone wish to enlighten me on what technological consumables are? Cos i have no fricken idea! We were NEVER taught that. Meh.

Just glad its over. Everyone left in ours before it was finished. Cept one girl which was totally unexpected. I wouldnt have picked her to stay last.
Wish i had stuff to write about so i could've stayed but i was struggling with the bs that i was writing anyway haha

dejjy

HSC
hahaha guys i had no idea wat i was on about lol
i dont even know what freight is.. i reakon its some fee a consumer has to pay for making a complaint haha i donk know!! dont ask!! and wats technological consumables lol thats silly.... i made up like most of the short answers oh wells anyways im so glad its over as well!!

shuttupkissme

HSC
ahh i'm completely rapt that its over! It was an alright exam but wayyy harder than past ones. And the extended response options weren't the best either. Pretty sure OH&S was always an option..oh well..

hmmm yeah i think freight is like the charge for transporting goods? I wrote $0 for that one. I had no idea what the procedures for reconciliation b4 signing an invoice was.. is it checking for correct info?

Woo.

stupidcupid

HSC
I thought it was alright, aren't consumables way to save money??? we were taught that but who was listening anyway. other then that i thought it was pretty good, how easy were the esays. yeah pretty much everyone in ours left there were like four of us who stayed!! so weird!!

OhSoSxC

HSC
Did u really think that exam was hard???
I thought it was pretty good

but to answer a few of your questions

technological consumables are resourses required for
electrical equipment:
like for a photocopier machine....it would be toner
and for a printer it would be ink cartridges!!

For the freight question....that was a stupid question
even i got that wrong...
but my teacher said that for that question the
freight was $0 because freight is like a delivery cost
and since the business got the order wrong
freight is never charged in a credit note!

soooo yeh that question was gay!

For the longer response questions....
i thought they were ok...
i didnt do the last one...
screw that too many legistlation and laws in that one

but in the other questions....you were sposed to
add OH&S into it...??

p.s I hope your teachers advised you to put in your
workplacement examples in the long responses!!

Shoaib

HSC
yeah frieght was $0 i got it wrong! bluddy hell yeah u should of added workplacement examples i forgot 2 do that.. i wrote a whole punch of shit.. i didnt study so yeah.. lol oh well that exam was out of 80 whatever we get comes on our report lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)