Bridging Course for Mathematics at USYD (Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) for mathematics) (1 Viewer)

RAJRAJRAJA

HSC
Hi everyone,

I haven't posted a thread on here before so if it's in the wrong place please tell me so that I can repost it in the correct spot.
Just wanted to know if anyone has done the Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) for mathematics at USYD as I plan on doing it since my course (B Econ) required Maths Adv as a prerequisite and I only did Standard. I got the guaranteed entry ATAR for it and know I can pass the MOOC (you only need 70% to get in), but worried about actually getting into the course as the exam is Jan 28 and I feel like my course will fill up by then. I'm not really sure how that works but USYD says regardless of getting the guaranteed entry, spots can fill up quickly in high demand courses and cannot actually assure me a place in B Econ.

If you have any knowledge or tips for me pls post them below

quickoats

HSC
Since BEc is not really a course that has a size limitation (unlike degrees that have practical components etc) it’s unlikely that it will fill up to the point where they cannot feasibly give you an offer.

RAJRAJRAJA

HSC
Since BEc is not really a course that has a size limitation (unlike degrees that have practical components etc) it’s unlikely that it will fill up to the point where they cannot feasibly give you an offer.
tank u!! thats literally the only thing im worried about lel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)