Blue pen or black pen or pineapple pen (1 Viewer)

beetree1

HSC
I read somewhere that we are not allowed to use blue pen? Is this an actual thing or may I continue to use my newly purchased jetstream 1.0 blue pens:rolleyes:

Constantine

HSC
HSC markers will always prefer black but if you don't have your preferred pen in black then forego it and just stick with what you are used to.

quickoats

HSC
Please try to write in black pen as it scans better and it’s in the instructions. However, jetstream blue is quite dark so you it might be fine, but it’s better to be safe and use a black pen

beetree1

HSC
Please try to write in black pen as it scans better and it’s in the instructions. However, jetstream blue is quite dark so you it might be fine, but it’s better to be safe and use a black pen
HSC markers will always prefer black but if you don't have your preferred pen in black then forego it and just stick with what you are used to.
Idk if they will do anything but it does say to use black pen. I've been told it's because blue is harder to see after the booklets are scanned so it's harder to mark.
message taken, will write with my sad black pens thanks all

thatgaegoth

HSC
If you can I'd opt for using multiple black pens of different diameters, apparently it helps to avoid cramping during an exam because you force our hand to readjust the pressure you apply to your pen and your grip

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)