Biochem 2016 (1 Viewer)

buckskinbrumby

social misanthrope
HSC
So our chemistry class is one of the lucky few doing biochem, and was wondering if anyone would be able to give any tips or anything for the topic? It's pretty cool and would like to be able to feel more confident in it :blink2:

magikayo

HSC
So our chemistry class is one of the lucky few doing biochem, and was wondering if anyone would be able to give any tips or anything for the topic? It's pretty cool and would like to be able to feel more confident in it :blink2:
I'm contemplating on doing biochem. I heard it's basically a repeat of HSC PHDPE. It certainly has less calculations some of the other option topics.

porcupinetree

not actually a porcupine
HSC
I'm contemplating on doing biochem. I heard it's basically a repeat of HSC PHDPE. It certainly has less calculations some of the other option topics.
I would seriously recommend doing the option that your school/class does, as opposed to picking whatever option sounds the best to you.

(plus there's also the fact that biochem has 10 (!!) syllabus sections)

Mr_Kap

HSC
indsutrial chem is the best bro. Trust me. I learnt it two days b4 the HSC and I didn't even finish studying it, but the trends of questions asked everyyear stay similar

buckskinbrumby

social misanthrope
HSC
I would seriously recommend doing the option that your school/class does, as opposed to picking whatever option sounds the best to you.

(plus there's also the fact that biochem has 10 (!!) syllabus sections)
Definitely do the option that you're school does (ours was biochem) bc the support is really good then, but biochem is really good and it explains a lot about how energy works, and the assessment that we have just handed in incorporated exercise and diet and how that affects weight loss, which was really cool bc it really showed me personally how it all helps and why our bodies do certain things. Being confident and remembering it all is what is really hard, at least for me though, so yeah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)