Best ways to prepare for UCAT (1 Viewer)

hornsbystudylad

HSC
N/A
what I do is go through the question banks on UCAT website www. ucat. edu. au /prepare/ practice-tests/ (lol why cant you send links)
and ill do practise papers and stuff later

also there are a lot of different med online tutoring places and educational package retailers like Medview, Medentry, Medify, Med(insert verb).... yadda yadda yadda... which you can buy or get tutoring from and I guess help you in preparation

but ask people if physical ucat tutoring is good for each tutoring college - apparently some are just money grabs and chuck you prac exams only its pretty useless

rubbishbear

HSC
imo the best way to start is by doing a mock exam. it might be scary at first but it allows you to experience the time pressure and most importantly pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses. Make a study plan that targets your weaknesses. Then you should start doing questions un-timed so that you can actually learn the patterns or skills needed for the questions you struggle with.

Theres actually a free mock exam day this sunday (26th) its called UCAT M.E.D, a bunch of my friends and i have signed up. You get your mock score and also get ranked against other participants. its a free resource so you should take advantage of it, esp when there arent too many free mocks around!! www. ucatmasterclass. com/ ucat-med/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)