Best place to sell notes and essays? (1 Viewer)

Hiheyhello

HSC
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows a site where I could sell my notes, major work and exemplar essays?

I know that thinkswap is a relatively well-known one, but does anyone know if they’ve got much of a market?

Thanks!

icycledough

HSC
Why not use BoS, where you are now? There may be a greater chance for people to want your notes as there is a massive community here.

moriamsdubu

HSC
i sold mine on instagram, just posted it on my story and got my friends in younger grades to share it. also dming people directly asking if they wanna buy it

charly1

HSC
Maybe it would be better to try to work as a copywriter or professional writer? If you have a talent for writing essays and notes, you can monetize it. Now a lot of services work directly with freelancers

Hiheyhello

HSC
Maybe it would be better to try to work as a copywriter or professional writer? If you have a talent for writing essays and notes, you can monetize it. Now a lot of services work directly with freelancers
great idea, i should look into that as a side hustle! (also wanna see if i can rewrite the SOR atar notes book)

nourished.

HSC
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows a site where I could sell my notes, major work and exemplar essays?

I know that thinkswap is a relatively well-known one, but does anyone know if they’ve got much of a market?

Thanks!
I'd say try to sell it to current students from your school. The facebook discussion group is another place you could look into.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)