Band 6 Cut Off + Scaling For CAFS 2014? (1 Viewer)

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Shit. I honestly think the exam was worded so poorly. We all didnt know what the fuck the Q's were saying. Do they take shit like that into consideration seeing as it this exam ws harder, primarily on the BOSTES fault.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
Shit. I honestly think the exam was worded so poorly. We all didnt know what the fuck the Q's were saying. Do they take shit like that into consideration seeing as it this exam ws harder, primarily on the BOSTES fault.
They usually have high cutoffs

They don't take that into consideration, what they do take into consideration is how the state did

waterlml

HSC
my band 6 just gone. but to be honest CAFS was never a difficult subject for some people. most people said it was a easy test yesterday and so just accept it :(
btw what about band 5 cut off? anyone know?

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
They usually have high cutoffs

They don't take that into consideration, what they do take into consideration is how the state did
Judging from my cohort, and the cohort of my friends in a 25km radius, we all performed poorly. I think we will be sweet. Thanks mate

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
my band 6 just gone. but to be honest CAFS was never a difficult subject for some people. most people said it was a easy test yesterday and so just accept it :(
btw what about band 5 cut off? anyone know?
I was aiming for a band 6 too! The questions required so much with very little guidance as to what they bloody want! We'll just have to wait and see. Tell me how you go!

waterlml

HSC
I was aiming for a band 6 too! The questions required so much with very little guidance as to what they bloody want! We'll just have to wait and see. Tell me how you go!
MC easy,i think i did 3 of the questions in my trial, ER was fine too, so glad they didn't ask about all the work condition thing. SR i think i couldn't get full marks in the homeless question, inequity issues and the male one. i think except for those three the others were fine.

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
MC easy,i think i did 3 of the questions in my trial, ER was fine too, so glad they didn't ask about all the work condition thing. SR i think i couldn't get full marks in the homeless question, inequity issues and the male one. i think except for those three the others were fine.
I agree. I'll prob lose marks in the same questions as you. Except I think I lost 2 marks in MC. i'm just freaking out lol.

Focus is Key

HSC
The cut off will definitely not be anything near 92- I got 95 raw last year and it was scaled to a 96 so I reckon it would be like high 80's- maybe 88-89 or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)