Band 6 cut off (raw mark) (1 Viewer)

ramyeonking

HSC
I estimate it'll range between 80-85. Due to the amount of bs and non-syllabus material on the exam.

HSC
I estimate it'll range between 80-85. Due to the amount of bs and non-syllabus material on the exam.
Haha, It's IPT...the whole syllabus is based on BS.....:D
But it depends to the highest mark (which is probably 95-97) and everyone else doing the course...

ramyeonking

HSC
Haha, It's IPT...the whole syllabus is based on BS.....:D
But it depends to the highest mark (which is probably 95-97) and everyone else doing the course...
By some of the comments of our small community of bos. You know how everyone else went... ;)

mickk794

HSC
Yeah i feel that it would have been hard to get a 95+ in this exam. My current school mark for IPT is 94 and i felt that this exam wasn't following the norm.

Rikyy

HSC
Same, i'm coming first in mine but tbh it was well weird. I know everyone else complained.... I didn't think it was too hard to get say 70+ but anything higher than that was a struggle....

mickk794

HSC
Wow, we are all coming first in our schools. tbh, im not confident at all for the test results to come. I didn't prepare enough and the wording was horrible, leaving me to spend too much time on small questions and run out of time to completely answer the 4-5 markers.

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
What do you think a raw mark of 75-81 get me? Is that enough for band 6 this year since the exam was hard? If not, what do you think the band 6 cutoff will be for this year?

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
Wow, we are all coming first in our schools. tbh, im not confident at all for the test results to come. I didn't prepare enough and the wording was horrible, leaving me to spend too much time on small questions and run out of time to completely answer the 4-5 markers.
Same... I spend way too much time on small 2-3 marker questions...leaving me no time for one 5 marker which I completely skipped :(

HSC
What do you think a raw mark of 75-81 get me? Is that enough for band 6 this year since the exam was hard? If not, what do you think the band 6 cutoff will be for this year?
High band 5 or low band 6 depending on ur internal rank.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)