Bachelor of Science in Information Technology / Dip IT pro prac @ UTS (1 Viewer)

T

timbk2

yeh, once u get into your courses, some courses have camps so u get to know each other. its a great way to meet people

debugz

HSC
hehehe.. if u do this course.. ill prolly see u around

*de failed OOP*
*de failed ICC*

i passed PDC and NET1
:)

i'll be re-doing ICC with u guys next year.. cause the only offer it for sem1. Oh... and its not hard... i was doing really well until the final exam.. in which u had to get over 40% to pass... lol.. trust me to failed that!!

OOP: yeah.. everyone will tell u why i failed that =)

its not hard. im just stupid ;P

debugz

HSC
that wink ;P on the last line wasnt a joke
i really am quite stupid

:confused:

debugz

HSC
uts will curse the day they let me into this course

hrmm... is this spam? :D

skeepe

Nah don't think so De... they do get around $2000 a semester off you after all... or does the government get that? Anyway, they'll kick you out after about 10 years :D

Maria[YR12`02]

hey debugz.. what were your marks like to get into uts and what course are you doing??
i really wanna get into uts but i keep thinking that due to the high competition and the fact that the marks r quite high i might not make it... =/

do u know of any other ways of getting in?

debugz

HSC
ahhh i snuck into this course
slept with the dean.. i did

*siiiiiiigh*

nah... im doing Biscuit DIP with these guys, got 89.50 in UAI...
we all presumed that this course was in great demand last year.. and the UAI went down.. so .. i dunno really

tactic_ is doing comp sci @uws, and hes hopefully going to transfer into BISCUIT DIP next year... (also, there is a girl who managed to trasnfer from uws to uts.. comp sci this year) so its do-able.

Comp Sci is also flexable at usyd.. while u have to do quite a bit of maths the first year, from second year onwards.. its a lot better... if didnt manage to get into B Comp Sci, u can easily do B Sci, then transfer to Comp Sci 2nd year... (Sci and Comp Sci do the same 1st year subjects). I dont of anyone that transfered from usyd to uts... but im sure its possible...

u wantted to do COmp Sci at UTS... its excellent.. compared to other unis (yes yes.. except UOW)... its worht the extra bit of effort to try to get in..

"what were your marks like to get into uts "
ahh.. heheh... i didnt do too good at school.. so im not sure how i got 89.50 for a UAI.. 4u english (which i got 48/50 for.. pushed me right up)
3u english.. umm... bout 45/50 i think
2u english.. round 86
IPT: ended up only getting 81.. which pissed me off.. cause i thought i aced the exam
legal.. 74
maths.. heheh 54
phys... hehehhehehhehe 49

*chuckle*
i did a RE that didnt count either... and phys ended up counting in myUAI rather than maths.. so areno

i think there was an error reg. my UAI :)
but yeah.. im glad i got in... course is excellent.. move quickly through interesting subjcets ....

the reason i failed.. was cause i was sick of doing work.. so i never attended OOP lecs/labs/tute... (i went twice)...
ICC: bombed the last exam.. so yeah

its not hard to pass BISCUIT DIP subjects. Just turn up to lecs n labs... and without much study u can practicly pass...

gluck with ur exams.. and i hope to see u next year... :)
Cheers

PS: DAniel.. shhhhhhhhhh.. i dont wana know about it until i get my final HECS bill in 4 (maybe 5 or 6 ) years

debugz

HSC
woooahhhhh!
check out the length of that post

*de hands herself an award*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)