Bachelor of science doctor of medicine (1 Viewer)

Momentazeus

HSC
Hi guys,
Could someone please tell me what things you can study in the bachelor of science part of the bachelor of science doctor of medicine double degree? Is there set stuff you study or do you get to choose what you study? I wanna do med but also wanna do physics as a minor. Would I be able to do this?

dasfas

HSC
At USYD? You need 99.95 ATAR. You can study literally anything in Science - Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science and a whole lot more.

You graduate with your B.S after 3 years, or 4 if you do Honours, where afterwards you start your MD

Last edited:

ezOolong

HSC
yea you can do physics, but physics doesn’t have a minor (i’m doing physics major)

and there are like three courses (think of it as a subject that you do for one semester) that you must do in the undergraduate course, that’s it

akhan324

HSC
hey y’all is BA of sci worth it, i know bachelor of med gets a lot of hate for being useless and i agree, what about bachelor of sci

ezOolong

HSC
hey y’all is BA of sci worth it, i know bachelor of med gets a lot of hate for being useless and i agree, what about bachelor of sci
are u saying just BSc alone or BSc + Med double degree?

BSc alone is probably similar to Bachelor of medical science imo

akhan324

HSC
are u saying just BSc alone or BSc + Med double degree?

BSc alone is probably similar to Bachelor of medical science imo
i’m gonna be doing bsc and then applying to a bunch of post grad med places so i guess double degree right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)