aww plz help (1 Viewer)

devilish_711

HSC
OK i got into canberra and im movin in with people but theyre moving to like the middle of nowhere near queanbeyan.. . and ive been looking at bus timetables and i dont really understand it all . . ( coz im used to trains in sydney!!) so can some1 plz help me figure out what transport i can use coz i dont have my P's yet! thanx heaps xoxo

slippys

HSC
there are busses to queanbeyan from the major shopping centres/ woden etc so maybe catch a bus to woden or the nearest westfield then catch a bus to queanbeyan and there are buses arouund queanbeyan from queanbeyan interchange. i live in sydney now but i used to live in canberra so i understand your confusion! you can find most things on the internet. go to the action bus website (google it) and see if there is a link to the queanbeyan buses. otherwise go in and have a look, ask around etc

Rory

HSC
The bus system in Canberra can suck but for the most part it's pretty coherent. Basically if you just find a bus that goes from Queanbeyan to the Civic Interchange and then jump on any 300-series from the Civic interchange and it'll take you straight to the UC campus.

Have a look through the action website and it might help; they provide maps and stuff. Although it'll be easier once you've already moved to Canberra and know where you are and get a general clue of the surroundings.

If you need any help with the buses and getting to uni send me a PM and I'll help you out. I had to use the Canberra bus system for about 8 months while my car wasn't working so I can sympathise with the confusion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)