Attention! How To Post Spoilers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Attention!

Please when you are posting in this forum that you do not post any results from International televsion shows. For example, Survivor All Stars has not been broadcast here in Australia, while the UA has. Do not post results such as who got voted out.

Please consider about other people. Try to resist the temptation of spoiling the shows for everybody.

Thank you.
Survivor39.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Spoilers

I'm getting a few reported posts about spoilers. As a result I'm going to create a new fantastic policy about spoilers.

* If you post a thread containing spoilers, you MUST add "SPOILERS" to the thread title.
* If you post a comment containing spoilers, you MUST rot13 encrypt (http://www.rot13.com/) your spoiler.

(put them between spoiler tags, eg [spoiler]abcdefg[/spoiler])

Any threads (and any child threads quoting spoilers) which do not follow these rules will be deleted without further notice.

If you are aware of a thread with spoilers and wish to have them removed, report the post (as I don't watch all these shows and I don't know what is a spoiler and what isn't).

-anti (edited by bubz)

update:

just a little thank you to all the people who are helping us by reporting spoilers - keep them coming.
it'd also be great if you could refrain from quoting the spoilers, coz sometimes it's hard to locate them.

merci beaucoup,

bubz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)