Atar estimates (1 Viewer)

bigman197

HSC
Sup guys, i know hsc is over but i’m bored af so i wanna have some estimates for my atar lol

advanced english: 25/44, 76%
Advanced maths: 13/43, 79%
Ext 1 maths: 10/11, 69%
Physics: 7/17, 66%
earth and environmental science: 1/17, 87%
SOR 2: 37/104, 74%

These are all overall marks and ranks
My school is ranked in the 170s if that helps

cheers!

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Considering all the information that you have provided, I believe you could be looking at an ATAR in the low to mid 80's region, i.e. somewhere between 80 and 85 (approximately 84 to be precise). Your rank in Earth and Environmental Science is favourable and is likely to result in a beneficial contribution to your ATAR. Your rank in Mathematics Extension 1 may indicate that this subject will either not contribute towards your ATAR or will not make a favourable contribution towards your ATAR, should it count. Of course, ranks matter with respect to the Assessment Mark, which contributes 50% of the HSC mark for each of your subjects. This means that your performance in your respective HSC exams can have a significant effect (particularly if favourable) on your HSC marks since the Examination Mark contributes the remaining 50% of your HSC marks. Hopefully you will have performed well across your subjects, allowing you to maximise your chances of receiving the highest possible ATAR.

Congratulations on finishing the HSC! I hope this helps! :D

bigman197

HSC
Considering all the information that you have provided, I believe you could be looking at an ATAR in the low to mid 80's region, i.e. somewhere between 80 and 85 (approximately 84 to be precise). Your rank in Earth and Environmental Science is favourable and is likely to result in a beneficial contribution to your ATAR. Your rank in Mathematics Extension 1 may indicate that this subject will either not contribute towards your ATAR or will not make a favourable contribution towards your ATAR, should it count. Of course, ranks matter with respect to the Assessment Mark, which contributes 50% of the HSC mark for each of your subjects. This means that your performance in your respective HSC exams can have a significant effect (particularly if favourable) on your HSC marks since the Examination Mark contributes the remaining 50% of your HSC marks. Hopefully you will have performed well across your subjects, allowing you to maximise your chances of receiving the highest possible ATAR.

Congratulations on finishing the HSC! I hope this helps! :D
Thanks legend!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)