Axelaxel2020

HSC
Top 100 School

Std English 9/66 - no band 6’s
Std Maths 1/83 - about 15 band 6’s
Biology 12/26. - 2-3 band 6’s
Design & Tech. 6/13 - 3-4 band 6’s
SOR2 40/75. - 8 band 6’s

I’m told our cohort is very strong this year.
All of my trial marks were an improvement on previous assessments, I am grinding hard coming into the final exams.
What do you think???

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Given this information, I think that you could currently be looking at an ATAR in the low to mid 80's range. More specifically, that would be an ATAR between 82 and 85. Your performance in Mathematics Standard is favourable and is likely to make a positive contribution to your ATAR. Since this is your best-performing subject, it is important to ensure that you thoroughly prepare for your HSC exam in order to maintain this level of performance in the exam, allowing you to achieve a high HSC mark in this subject. The same can be said (although to a slightly lesser extent) about your position in English Standard as well as Design and Technology. The same advice as Mathematics Standard applies to these two subjects. The significance of the HSC exam means that it is a great opportunity to maximise your chances of achieving your ATAR goal, especially since improvement in both subjects is a possible outcome.

On the other hand, Studies of Religion II and Biology (although to a slightly lesser extent) appear to be your lowest performing subjects. Based on this, you may wish to consider placing additional focus on your preparations for the HSC exam of both subjects, particularly SOR II. Depending on your performance in your respective HSC exams and assuming that your cohort is academically capable as you mentioned, you could potentially exceed this estimate.

I hope this helps! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)