Assignment Help Links! (For Module B) (1 Viewer)

tigerian

HSC
N/A
Bl0nDi3 said:
THXXXXXX any useful info you have on the text n essay questions :)
I'll send some stuff monday/Tuesday night. But there there are over 30 pages of information to send so I might need to mail it or something. if you are near Ryde I could probably deliver it one night when people are home.
Anyway the important thing is to get you some info asap and follow the rest.

Ian

tigerian

HSC
N/A
Sorry to keep everyone waiting. Will answer your questions Tuesday/Wednesday.

Ian

tigerian

HSC
N/A
Bl0nDi3 said:
THXXXXXX any useful info you have on the text n essay questions :)

Heres some to get you started. In 'Remorse' Alice says,'Let me now re-emphasize the extreme looseness of the structure of all objects?' How is this 'looseness of structure' a recurring theme throughout Oondaatje's novel?

Compare Oondaatje's presentation of the wealthy characters with those who are marginalised.How does this portrayal show us ' the gulf between the rich and the poor'?

What is the role of violence in Oondaatje's work? How is it represented? Compare ,for instance,the life of Hazen Lewis as a dynamiter and the death of Alice.

Look at the representations of art in the novel. Oondatje suggests that art can be created in the most unlikely situations-in Caravaggio's thefts, in an illegal puppet show,and in Temelcoff swinging from a bridge.How do the characters in the novel interact with art? What does it express?

Ian

It may be good to send me a private email detailing anything specific and I can send so much more stuff to you.

hula girl

HSC
afternoon all...

i was just wondering, does anyone know of a site that has harwood's poems up at all? i've lost my copy of glass jar and want to have another read of it to see if anything new comes up

cheers :)

tigerian

HSC
N/A
hula girl said:
afternoon all...

i was just wondering, does anyone know of a site that has harwood's poems up at all? i've lost my copy of glass jar and want to have another read of it to see if anything new comes up

cheers :)
Check your email on BOS I sent you a reply today.

xX-jess-Xx

HSC
so...speeches...everyone here is asking for help on speeches...y do they attempt to teach us this crp!! i hate speeches. I hate my moron teacher. I can't wait til tomorro is over...

btw has any1 noticed the display pic thing of the person who started this thread? or am i the only 1 in shock here...:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)