Asian Hair Dye (1 Viewer)

Kudos

HSC
I was wondering, does any1 noe a kind of hair dye you can buy from a shop that is specially formulated for asian hair?

I've tried hair dye from brands such as Loreal... they never turn out.
I've seen asian hair dye in asian shops too, but the instructions are all written in an asian language.. which i can't read )=

So.. anyone know where you can buy asian hair dye, which has instructions written in english?
I really don't want to get it done at a salon.

thanks

Rainie

HSC
What colour from L'Oreal did you use? I'm Asian with black hair and have personally used Blonde and Brown from L'Oreal.

If it doesn't turn out, bleach your hair first.

The only Asian hair dye I can think of right now is Shiseido. I've used it. Nothing special except it lasts a little longer on my hair. But I think they don't stock it here. I ordered mine online.

HSC
Try a lighter colour maybe, because Asian hair is jet black otherwise just use the asian hair dyes, just mix everything together put it in your hair, leave it for bout half an hour and then shower...i would assume

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
I think the dye doesn't appear because your hair is too dark. Try bleaching before you apply the dye.

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
yeh definitely bleach it beforehand

and anyway you can get hair died for heaps cheap these days if you know the right place to go to **

Lori.

HSC
for gods sake, there is no difference between asian and caucasian hair! you have BLACK hair, therefore you need to buy something that will lighten your hair.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
yeah, I thought so...asian hair is supposedly more thick...

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Your best bet would be to get it done by a Salon. They do it really well (even though it's annoying). If you looked hard enough, you'd find Salons that offer bleaching/dyeing for as cheap as buying some at your local supermarket or whatever.

But yeah, since your hair is black, you want to bleach it first. Bleach has peroxide which kills the colour in your hair. It's the stuff that makes black hair orange-y, then blonde-y, then progressively lighter and lighter until it reaches white (or very close to white anyway). You want to bleach your hair at least once before dyeing it. The blackness of Asian Hair will 'cause normal dyeing of hair useless, as you'll find out when your colour isn't that bright and it starts fading really quick.

Also, unless you're bleaching, do NOT take a shower right after you dye your hair. It just washes away half the colour. You'd actually wanna avoid a shower for a day or two, just to let the colour stick. Have fun and might I ask, what colour are you gonna dye your hair?

P.S. Salons usually bleach your hair as well, before they dye it.

just jess.

HSC
Did you check out Palty? It's a Japanese hair dye especially designed for Asian hair...

And I think it has English instructions... not too sure.

Jirraun

HSC
N/A
I think L'oreal is also fine for asian girls hair. Can you please which colour you tried?. I also using loreal.
I think you didn’t dye your hair correctively.So i suggest you to try again to dye your hair with useful instruction and choose a best brand product.If you want get suggestion for dying your hair correctively you may search on wiki for get real instruction.
Always remember your hair can damage and you can also lost your dyeing effect if you don not follow the after dying rules.Here is some information for you.Hope this help you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)