ARC membership (1 Viewer)

yeem

HSC
Hi guys, just a random question....in order to join ARC I thought it would be done through O-week but then I looked through their website and there was this online application form to fill out. Do I become a member of ARC through O-week or do I fill out this form??
https://members.arc.unsw.edu.au/join/
Thanks! :)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
"If you have never been an Arc member and you are a UNSW student, fill out this quick form and you'll be on your way to the best university experience in Australia."

Fill in the form.

D94

HSC
N/A
Fill in the online form first. At O-Week, there's usually 2 lines to receive your Arc sticker and pack - 1 for students registering on the day; and 1 for students who have registered online. If you register online, you pretty much advance to the front of the long queue - you don't need to wait for 30 minutes.

Last edited:

deswa1

HSC
Can we collect them before O-Week? I'm going in on Fri to get my student card so can I just collect the sticker then as well?

D94

HSC
N/A
Can we collect them before O-Week? I'm going in on Fri to get my student card so can I just collect the sticker then as well?
Possibly, but it is student run, so I doubt there will be someone there this Friday considering the majority of students are on their break. But try going to the Blockhouse (first building on your left as you enter through the main entry on Anzac Parade) and look for the Arc Reception.

HSC
N/A
Fill in the online form first. At O-Week, there's usually 2 lines to receive your Arc sticker and pack - 1 for students registering on the day; and 1 for students who have registered online. If you register online, you pretty much advance to the front of the long queue - you don't need to wait for 30 minutes.
oh really? excellent. just finished the form.

are there any other things we can do online to skip lines?

D94

HSC
N/A
oh really? excellent. just finished the form.

are there any other things we can do online to skip lines?
None which I can think of right now, but there may be a few clubs/societies which have online registration as well as registering in person.

BTW, iirc, you have to show the Arc people some confirmation of your registration - I think there was something you could print off or an email you could show them.

HSC
N/A
None which I can think of right now, but there may be a few clubs/societies which have online registration as well as registering in person.

BTW, iirc, you have to show the Arc people some confirmation of your registration - I think there was something you could print off or an email you could show them.
I checked the confirmation email, and they said: "Bring your student ID card to the Arc Reception (Blockhouse, G6) or one of the O-Week Stalls and get the Arc Member sticker"

MiPh

HSC
How much does ARC cost every semester or year?

:confused:
You will have to pay the membership fee every two weeks for the first semester, and then it's a simple once a month payment, which is the same price as the original sign-up fee. If it sounds complicated, just look online.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
:eek: Why doesn't everyone join then? Theres so many benefits and discounts
People are lazy, some people feel they don't need it, people can't be bothered to wait in line or whatever, etc. etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)