Arab/Israeli Conflict (1 Viewer)

nomieee

HSC
Hey guys!

I had a quick flick through of the forum and i'm seeing like a hell of a lot of Indochina and Conflict in Europe but no Arab/Israeli thread :(

Is anyone doing this for their international study? If so what were your trial questions (if you've had them yet?) and any predictions on the eventual HSC question?

Also feel free to discuss the conflict and share any notes you have because we seem to be a minority amongst the Indochina and Europe people haha

Drsoccerball

HSC
Killing of any innocent life shouldn't be accepted...

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Do you think its possible for the conflict to be solved?

nomieee

HSC
Do you think its possible for the conflict to be solved?
Not anytime in the near future - the conflict has too much history for it to just be set aside and the current political bodies governing both sides are less willing to negotiate for peace - maybe sometime in the distant future, although i still think there will be animosity between the Palestinians and the Jews in the region.

INADIKAP95

HSC
N/A
Haha. The HSC teaching the Arab/Israel conflict.

You want to learn some genius facts about the "ISRAELI INVASION OF PALESTINE AND OTHER ARAB LANDS" (not the Arab/Israel conflict). Youtube GEORGE GALLOWAY Israel Palestine. Few interesting videos, and certainly fun to watch and listen to as he argues the facts (not a boring lecture but arguments on national tv and radio shows) . WORTH WATCHING 110%

ESPECIALLY MUST WATCH THIS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUYfO6uG3sg Flourishing with modern historical facts that can be used in any anlaysis.

AND THIS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSjMJsSBW9Y.

And there are plenty more MUST WATCH videos, which you yourself can research.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)