Anyone who did Julius Caesar..look please (1 Viewer)

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
I decided provocative meant thought provoking and went with that. For some reason I kept thinking of the word controversial too. I've got absolutely no idea why though. Didn't know what it meant by diverse insights so I related a bit of it back to Shakespeare's context and what the play represented.

Daikaio

HSC
The question wasn't too bad. I think I did well in the profound insight part but kinda failed in the diverse bit. Didn't write enough, either. I basically talked about how the notions of right or wrong (justice) come down to perspective. There is no clear definition of right or wrong, and it just depends on who can explain themselves for their actions the best.

ixswans

HSC
hmm thought it was 'diverse insights' not 'diverse perspectives'....?
well, yes, but you can only gain a diverse insight through a variety of perspectives, right? if not, fuck. i need to go kill extension.

jst.KP

HSC
what was everyones main argument on the ways conflicting perspectives generate diverse and provocative insights

akim93

HSC
what was everyones main argument on the ways conflicting perspectives generate diverse and provocative insights
my argument was shakespear's deliberate use of characters and language techniques..i know it's not right but that's the only thing i could think of because i didnt understand the question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)