Anyone leave early? (1 Viewer)

jackie07

HSC
Did anyone from your marking center leave within the first hour or before the last 15minutes...

I had 4 out of a standard class of 15 leave at around 11:00-11:10

HSC
N/A
anyone done early, in my opinion, cant have answered the questions to the extent that they are looking for. We had 1 person leave.

HSC
I don't think any of us left...there was hardly enough time to finish the paper, let alone leave early

jackie07

HSC
yes i agree. i worked untill the very last minute. I wasn't schocked though, they were all bludgers.

andynhan

HSC
our school has policy to ensure that we dnt disturb neone! and that his... ur not allowed to leave early unless u got a real good reason!

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
If they did, I was too intent on writing to notice. There were a few people ready to go before they bell and they had the little red cards on their desk and their papers checked, but they didn't actually get to leave early coz it was like, 5 mins before the end.

zxcvbee

HSC
N/A
Quite a few left from my school
They properly didnt finish, i think they just didnt care uno ..

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
our supervisors told us before it started that we wouldn't be allowed to go until the whole exam was finished. she said it would be the same on monday morning too.

Intellectualism

HSC
I didn't, dont think anybody else did. Even if they wanted to, our school has strict rules when it comes to things like leaving early after an exam, etc..

sparkerasp

HSC
andynhan said:
our school has policy to ensure that we dnt disturb neone! and that his... ur not allowed to leave early unless u got a real good reason!
That is a good rule and I'm glad my school enforces it. But seriously, I don't see why you would leave in your HSC. Wouldn't you write as much as you can?

jackie07

HSC
probably a good move. in the HSC rules and regulations booklet. it does actually say you are permitted to leave within the first hour but not before the last 15minutes.

only 30 kids in my year so we were in a class room. the kids who finished first got there sheet signed and left out an opened door.

daddy-cool

HSC
i didnt finish my conclusion

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:mad:

andynhan

HSC
we have about 200 students and its a pretty strict school, but theres a couple of students who are NOT getting a UAI so wouldnt care! so i wouldnt wanna be disturbed .. thats there main reason to not disturb other students!

HSC
no one in mine did, actually (but this was out of the advanced classes for our school and the one next door, the standard students were in the hall, might have). however this one guy in my class, lol, it seemed like everytime i looked up he wasn't writing. in fact one of his friends said to him, 'you looked like you were gonna fall asleep' lol.

Last edited:

Miffstaa

HSC
we had several people who just wrote their name and walked out. the only thing that the supervisors made them do was to at least sit for 15 mins.

dolbinau

HSC
^ That's so disgusting. Why even turn up in the first place?

jackie07

HSC
^^probably to fill thier parents requirements. too bad really. waste of two years just to please their parents.

henry08

HSC
N/A
I finished at 11:28. Quite a few standard people left early.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
We weren't allowed to leave. Lol.
Before the exam, I asked the examiner if we could leave when we finished.
She was like *no, the principal has requested you stay in the exam room*
I ended up using all the time anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)