Anyone else find the exam easy? (1 Viewer)

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I mean, I don;t want to sounds arrogant or anything, but I thought that exam really catered for the less intelligent students, in that I found that it didn't go into the depth i expected.

I honestly can't say that I thought i lost any marks.

I had easily enough time left at the end to go through the whole paper again, and i checked everything, and i could not find one thing that could possibly be wrong.

At first i had a little trouble with the 2nd last question, but I realised that I had just misinterpreted the question, then I nailed it.

Anyone else feel the same?

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
egronk i hope you are piss-taking because ngai didnt even start a thread like this

ameradrian

HSC
To be honest I am in the same boat as Egronk. I actaully found it reasonably easy. I mean I finished, and checked all my calculations... I dunno

firehose

HSC
Well for the guys who found this test piss-easy, I'll be looking forward to your results come dec 16th :rolleyes:

ephemeral

HSC
Academic Programme:
PDHPE, VA, Drama, Eng Adv, French, French Ex

If you're going to make a thread like this, perhaps atleast edit the subject list in your profile first?

quinnm2006

HSC
I hate you

I thought I went well, about 75 for 3 unit and 4 unit, that should scrape 90's for both. But let me tell you now, you didn't get 120, and if you did then why are you wasting your time chatting on this site.

Claire Nichols

HSC
7 Stages Of Grieving

Anyone Have Old Essays On Contemporary Aust Drama With 7 Stages Of Grieving That They Want To Post?

We Are Doing Ruby Moon This Year And 7 Stages And I Need Some Extra Info...

Taa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)