anyone doing primary 2005? (1 Viewer)

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
I would be happy to attempt it. It is enjoyable. More fun than lernign Maths anyway. Woudl liek to see you learn maths though.

Labour is awesome. Only thing that woudl beat Labour will be a Communist party.

As for why NSW needs a primary Indisustries MP? Waste of money in my opinion. They already have an agriculture minsiter.

Samisfat

Fat holmesy
HSC
davidbarnes said:
I would be happy to attempt it. It is enjoyable. More fun than lernign Maths anyway. Woudl liek to see you learn maths though.

Labour is awesome. Only thing that woudl beat Labour will be a Communist party.

As for why NSW needs a primary Indisustries MP? Waste of money in my opinion. They already have an agriculture minsiter.
if you would be happy to attemp it and enjoy it aswell then why bag it out. seriously you dont need to do the so called "smart" subjects like the extension courses to do well in the HSC all you have to do is subjects that you like and enjoy, thats why people choose priamry industries. There is a difference between primary industries and agriculture, the primary industries covers a broad range of rural things like OHS, chemical usage, protection of the environment from bad farming techniques. Agriculture deals with the growing of crops, animals, its more to do with the science and methods of producing the products.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Samisfat said:
if you would be happy to attemp it and enjoy it aswell then why bag it out. seriously you dont need to do the so called "smart" subjects like the extension courses to do well in the HSC all you have to do is subjects that you like and enjoy, thats why people choose priamry industries. There is a difference between primary industries and agriculture, the primary industries covers a broad range of rural things like OHS, chemical usage, protection of the environment from bad farming techniques. Agriculture deals with the growing of crops, animals, its more to do with the science and methods of producing the products.
You just let me win. Thankyou.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)