Any Weezer fans? (1 Viewer)

mr.mack

HSC
N/A
i love weezer, im so stocked that my friend at umg told me that Rivers Cuomo (frontman of Weezer) is releasing an Alone album that basically is unreleased tracks of Weezer with a couple demos of them before they got big. Check it out if you havent heard it yet. Its basically the same style as the Blue Album or Pinkerton so check it out if youre a fan of their older stuff like me: http://www.geffen.com/artist/player/default.aspx/mid/3571/aid/372

biomic

(pronounced yay-zu)
HSC
I'm a lot like you so please
Hello, I'm here, I'm waiting

biomic

(pronounced yay-zu)
HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
hi chris carrabba!
:wave:

haha .. El Scorcho is clearly awesome ;)

Yeah Blue Album and Pinkerton are pretty close for me, Pinkerton I really liked just as I had Blue on repeat for months so hearing a darker or heavier kind of sound from weezer was pretty cool and I did like the lyrics on most but I still skip a track here and there while Blue Album its like a sin to skip anything, every track is just so dam catchy

Deluxe version of Blue is tops aswell, worth is just for the acoustic "No One Else"

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
hve you heard his cover of el scorcho?
nowhere near as awesome, but a good little novelty.

oh and re: pinkerton/blue album, i prefer blue album but they are both fairly fucking fantastic.

biomic

(pronounced yay-zu)
HSC
I havent actually, shall soulseek that tonight but yeah it'll be tough to beat the weezer version unless he makes an attempt at a garage sound .. which im crossing my fingers he doesnt :|

Wheres the Green Album love btw ... c'mon ..... island in the sun. I haven't even heard the most recent one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)