Any tips for reducing tension (1 Viewer)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Please, I really need them
For everyone including myself;

(1) You put in the effort throughout the past week, month and 2 years, English whilst being trashy will reward you for that much effort. Many people including those who consider themselves to be good at English (arguably in more tension) are a bit nervous as of now. Be happy that you feel nervous since it's going to signal to yourself on all levels that this is something to take with extreme seriousness.

(2) Get good sleep, Go to sleep at 10 or as fast as you can. Scrolling this forum can be done after your P1 or P2 exam. If you wake up with bad sleep, you're tension is going to be insane.

(3) You like everyone else doesn't know what's going to happen tomorrow, find refuge in our shared anxiousness. Use it as motivation to do your best. Remember, this is just an exam, you've done many of these (or maybe not but you've done trials at least) so in the end you're going to get an exam.

(4) By the time you know it, it'll be 2 pm on 13th October and you'll be chilling. Chill.

Alright, I'm going to sign out for today. You take care, and everyone else here. We've been a big family these past 2 years :) Lets finish this with style.

Yakult1

HSC
Treat it like a trial, come in prepared, smash it out, and party hard afterwards 😂.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)