Any one like me? Couldn't finish writing all the student numb and centre number and (1 Viewer)

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
those question boxes.........fuck the stupid "filling out details" system.......i couldn't finish a booklet, they should have said "fill it out on the way"........they didnt say ne thing in my school, so i was left hurrying it and i think i wrote the wrong question number too........do u think they'll still mark it?

I mean 2 hrs for the exam, practically 10 mins or so was used filling out details, what a bum!
Dumb lady sed to me "sorry darling u should have filled it in b4, im afraid i gotta stop u"....man i was shaking!......eeeesh, theyll still mark it right?

I swear the eng exams should be 2.5 hrs!

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
yeah we had to write our numbers on our pages as we went along...
could only fill in the blue sheet and the front of the booklets at the end

sneaky pete

HSC
N/A
eh they made us fill that crap out before we got given the actual exam ..

Originally posted by lillaila

I swear the eng exams should be 2.5 hrs!
agreed

sar567

yeah we were told we could do it at the start if u want, but tht system fails when u get a new booklet. I always seem to screw up the numbers, hopefully i got it right often enough tht the marker will get the gist

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Can't you just write it after?

After they said pens down I had like 5 booklets to fill. She let me after I told her...

westie

the ppl at our exam told us to not to stress and fill out all da details after finishing time..

u know, one thing i nothiced that the chicks for BOS are really nice, i mean if they found someone with notes or hear a moblile go off, i dun think that theyd give them an automatic zero..
and remember baby, sunday is daylight saving..
dont b late to 4u maths exam

nah they gave us time to do it at the end
i mean like isnt it slack for the people who werent allowed
they lose precious time

btw making the exam longer wouldnt do anything
wed just have to learn longer essays
and itd defeat the purpose

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
well making an exam longer is good in terms of differntiating urself......and the reason why i find i lyk ext 1 eng more than advanced is cuz i am able to add supplementary stuff that boost my essay...in the itme constraitn of 60 minz....with 40 mins ..u hardly have anitime to go into great detail and u hve to be rela economic with ur words...... and its even worse wehn they ask u to look at more than 3 texts......eg: aOS paper....for those who do poetry..

[WILL_wang]

aiya we got liek 5minz 2 fill in the booklets b4 we get our exams n whilst the ladies read out some precaution for cheatin doc from BOS>...<

Calisc

HSC
After our exams we were all given as long as needed to figure out which questions we did and fill out details

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
arrrrgh, so unfair, my supervisers are freakin BUMS!!!!!! i'm wasting my precious time and they say im wasting THEIR time in collecting the papers............im bloody doin the HSC not them! I didnt even get time to fill in the FRONT page!!!!!!!!!!
Im so worried theyll miss it!

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
because heaps of people rushed writing the numbers and it looked like crap
the supervisiors let us write the numbers in before the exam starts or after pens down :)
sweeet people at my school can't write properly

s2ophie

HSC
yeah i'm at ash's school so obviously i did the same thing. I have a question though, what are you supposed to write in the middle box on the front? I think its the box 'part'. our examiners had no idea and they told us to write transformations or King Lear

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
thats pretty unfair for all youse who had to do it at the beginning or as you went along, i'd most likely complain
our supervisiors are pretty damn good, we get time to fill out the front of the bookklets, about 5 mins, but then we just begin test.
we are not expected to write the centre number and student number as we go along on each page, we can do that at the end. they dont mind waiting..
they are so nice..

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Originally posted by s2ophie
yeah i'm at ash's school so obviously i did the same thing. I have a question though, what are you supposed to write in the middle box on the front? I think its the box 'part'. our examiners had no idea and they told us to write transformations or King Lear
I had nfi, I just left them all blank. There weren't really any "parts" to each question anyway, cos each question number was a single question....?

forsaken_99

We were told to just fill out the front of the booklets at the start and that's all we needed. That took about 1 minute.

They said to not bother on the writing pages because it wastes time and the markers don't look at that.

Even if we forgot to fill out the details then they just let us do it after the exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)