Any notes or suggestions for 2009 HSC Maths Ext 2 (1 Viewer)

Izzie Rubarb

HSC
hi
just wondering what peoples thoughts were in general about the course of ext2 maths? dont know whether to keep bio and drop ext2 for 12units or keep ext2 and drop bio for 11 units......im in a bit of a dilema. any suggestions please.
( ps i hate bio and enjoy maths, dont know if to hard or if it gets heaps harder, were about finished 'complex numbers')

Chemistry
Adv English
SOR 1
Maths
Maths Ext 1
Maths Ext 2
PDHPE
Biology

duy.le

HSC
this is thread is probably in the in the wrong forum section try searching in the maths ext 2 section first.

samwell

HSC
Easy just do ext 2. its way better than bio[sorry to all bio folkes]
Depends on how well u can do 'em. lol but i think u should do ext 2

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Depends what type of person you are. If you like memorising, then Biology is for you. If you hate memorising (like ME!), then 4U maths is great (provided that you are doing well in 3U of course)

FreakFace

HSC
do 4unit maths. its the best :)

theres also some kind of pride while doing it too.. doing the hardest maths course. and when people find out they are like WOAH! even though its not rlly a big deal hahaah

Apart from that it will scale you so much. something that bio will just not do, and its not as hard as its made out to be. Another Bonus is that, if you do 4unit maths, you do 2 exams for Maths, if you drop 4unit and keep 3unit, you will still do 2 exams for maths. Except doing 4unit will give you better results, and it makes your 3unit out of 100, instead of it being out of 50 , making it a 2unit subject, instead of 1 unit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)