Ancient History, IPT and SDD (1 Viewer)

coolpankake

HSC
N/A
Hi There,
What is the best books to use for HSC Ancient History, IPT and SDD. Thank you very much.

lincolny

HSC
2021 SDD student here. Some notes from BoS are quite good - Mr BrightSide and another one.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
When I took IPT, my class was provided with Samuel Davis's Information Processes and Technology: HSC Course textbook. While I primarily relied on my notes to prepare (especially in relation to my trial exam and HSC exam), leading me to an HSC mark of 91, the textbook itself contains a significant level of detail regarding each topic. Based on this, you may wish to consider getting/purchasing this textbook for use either on its own or concurrently with a set of notes (depending on your personal preference).

As suggested above, BoS's Notes & Resources section contains several sets of notes for Ancient History, Information Processes and Technology as well as Software Design and Development, all of which can assist you in those subjects. They can be accessed using the following links:

I hope this helps! :D

lincolny

HSC
For SDD, I’ll write a longer post tomorrow with some resources that really helped me right before my HSC exam. I’ll also probably be able to send you some past papers, if I can find any.

lincolny

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)