Am I still burnt out? (1 Viewer)

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
Bruh it's been a day now- I've only gotten a few hrs study done, and in addition I feel my concentration is way off. How tf do I fix this

jimmysmith560

Le PhΓ©nix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
It is normal for any student to experience this. At the end of the day, there are limits to the capacity of the human body to engage in activities for long periods of time, particularly studying. If you are currently unable to concentrate properly, you are likely in need of rest and/or having a more varied lifestyle. While it is definitely commendable that you care about your studies and are doing your utmost to ensure favourable performance, it is also important not to overlook your body. This becomes increasingly important as you commence and progress through Stage 6, and even more so once you become a university student, meaning that you should adjust your study strategy in a way that allows you to ensure that you are able to progress as planned while avoiding an unwanted physical state such as the one that you are currently in.

Based on this, you should consider whether you are having breaks and if so, how long they are. Short breaks may not allow you to regain sufficient energy before you get back to studying. Similarly, you should also consider sleeping hours. It is important that you try to sleep early, wake up early and make sure that you are getting enough sleep. I personally recall being in a similar situation to you in my final year of university. After I finished, it took me many hours of sleep over the following few days in order to fully regain energy.

Lastly, and to expand on the notion of a more varied lifestyle, you should consider doing some kind of activity that is not related to your studies which could also act as a break. The brain cannot focus on one thing for an extended period of time. It would therefore be a good idea to go for a walk/jog and/or have a nap when you start feeling that you have reached a limit.

I hope this helps! :D

carrotsss

HSC
Dude you’re in year 10, try to chill out a bit, you don’t need to be studying so much every day in the holidays. If I were you I’d take a decent break, there’s no use wearing down your mental health over such an inconsequential year.

HSC
If u r really in year 10 my g then chill. I sat my bio and math adv paper in year 10 and was super stressed about not performing which made me super demotivated. The best thing u can do is get some understanding early on so that when u go to class u can clarify some concepts rather than learn them. Also consistent 1 hr of studying a day is much better than cramming 6 hours the night before the HSC (which is what I unfortunately did but got away with). At the end of the day you can chill right now u should be experimenting with good study techniques and building good habits, nothing really matters until HSC trials (not even semester 1 hsc stuff as it weighs less), so stop worrying u r fine.

kkk579

hello
HSC
Bruh it's been a day now- I've only gotten a few hrs study done, and in addition I feel my concentration is way off. How tf do I fix this
a few hours is pretty good considering your in y10 this year though. maybe take a proper a rest without thinking too much abt how much study you should be doing, in the end quality>quantity.

kkk579

hello
HSC
If u r really in year 10 my g then chill. I sat my bio and math adv paper in year 10 and was super stressed about not performing which made me super demotivated. The best thing u can do is get some understanding early on so that when u go to class u can clarify some concepts rather than learn them. Also consistent 1 hr of studying a day is much better than cramming 6 hours the night before the HSC (which is what I unfortunately did but got away with). At the end of the day you can chill right now u should be experimenting with good study techniques and building good habits, nothing really matters until HSC trials (not even semester 1 hsc stuff as it weighs less), so stop worrying u r fine.
girra has acc math?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)