Alexander (1 Viewer)

montycreations

HSC
what did u guys think about it??
in particular, did anybody write about how he became king of persia??? cause i only wrote about macedon...
thoughts?
anyone?

xxelliexx

HSC
ahaha ...alexander was a brezze i mean "How did Alexander become king " I could have done that with my eyes closed.... lol i wrote about how he became king of Macedon and then just breifly stated he went on to contorl most of the known world. The army /generals question was gold to i cant beleive how easy it was !!!!!

gracerawl88

HSC
yeah i only talked about how he became king of macedonia. his education, tutoring, blood rites etc. i only just filled over 2 pages.. how did everyone else do? i felt iffy about that for a 10 mark, but i couldnt get anything else in there..

like the one about the army n generals.. basically money, morale, suppressing mutinies etc.

i was happy with these questions, im really bad at remembering the dates of his major battles and which one is which etc etc.

Danm999

HSC
If you looked at other questions on other personalities, it indicated that it meant how we became king of Macedonia.

Basically I said it was a combination of his own abilities and the support he got from others; his success at Charonea, his relationship with Phillip, the opportunity he had once Phillip died, and the status he had with important people such as Antipater and Parmenion, his mother and his friends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)