Ahhh!did anyone find this test hard! (1 Viewer)

richz

ooo ok... not really, i'd expect everyones to be pretty low...

richz

oppsss.... forgot to exclude wlm ;)

nah maybe thats true eg. my raw marks for chem and phys will prolly be in the low 80s

Last edited by a moderator:

香港!

HSC
^
haha, my school sucks very much
and yet i still get low raw marks
not a good sign lol

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
who_loves_maths said:
^ lol, well maybe your school sux AND they still set hard tests? hehe... that's not a good combo :p

what raw do you think you got?
also for 4unit..

forgotten_dark

HSC
香港! said:
WLM: 4u--->11x\120 raw
3u-->8x\84 raw
no need to ask:p
crazy! r u serious? projected UAI of 77 with raw results of 90s in 3 and 4unit...uve got nothin to worry bout ;)

who_loves_maths

I wanna be a nebula too!!
somewhere amidst the nebulaic cloud of your heart
HSC
Originally Posted by haboozin
what raw do you think you got?
also for 4unit..
raw for 4u is around 92 only. (all internal assessments combined)

raw for 3u is about 98. (all internal assessments combined)

it's too bad, cause i liked my raw marks... but i've disgraced them with my appalling efforts in the external 4u and 3u exams just recently... *sigh* ...

Originally Posted by 香港!
WLM: 4u--->11x\120 raw
3u-->8x\84 raw
no need to ask :p
^ plz stop saying that! you really make me feel bad about my 4u and 3u HSC exams 香港! :( . i didn't do well in them at all...

and also... 'raw mark' means all combined internal assessments... lol, not just the trials out of 120 or 84 :p .

EDIT: actually haboozin, having read forgotten_dark's post, was your question even directed at me? or was it for 香港! ? ... since you quoted me, i thought you were asking me... but if i'm wrong, then sorry about that, didn't mean to sound egocentric or anything...

Last edited:

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
forgotten_dark said:
crazy! r u serious? projected UAI of 77 with raw results of 90s in 3 and 4unit...uve got nothin to worry bout ;)

i think you've missunderstood... thats HongKong's signature....

the uai bit
not the UAI for WLM.

to me WLM is mysterious... good in maths but never reveals his idendity..
and a mark fo 110/120 or 80/84 will get u much more than just "90's" in a subject...
loooking at ATLEAST 98 in 3u and 99 in 4u

BTW WLM, what i ment (and so did HK) is your raw marks form this exam (or well your estimate of it)

who_loves_maths

HSC
Originally Posted by haboozin
BTW WLM, what i ment (and so did HK) is your raw marks form this exam (or well your estimate of it)
oh, well... i don't know. i really can't say ... cause i really don't know how i did, and i am afraid to think about it either.
so sorry, can't give you a definite answer... don't want to jinx myself anyways, nor shoot myself in the foot should it turn out that i get lower than my own estimate :p

sorry, but i'm just not as...forthcoming or forwardly... as, say, justchillin :)

forgotten_dark

HSC
ha sorry guys i was just reading and thought id join in...thought u meant raw in external exams, not internal...

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
who_loves_maths said:
oh, well... i don't know. i really can't say ... cause i really don't know how i did, and i am afraid to think about it either.
so sorry, can't give you a definite answer... don't want to jinx myself anyways, nor shoot myself in the foot should it turn out that i get lower than my own estimate :p

sorry, but i'm just not as...forthcoming or forwardly... as, say, justchillin :)

hahha....you needa take it easy. talk about random thoughts! i kinda feel the same way, i don't wanna predict because im scared ill jinx myself.i know im crazy.

btw who_loves_maths in your info box, its piranha no pirana..hehehe

darkwarrior2

HSC
hey

hey im in a similar position to the OP, reckon 60s% can get scaled to 80? im hoping for something around 54-60 / 84.

lol the test wasnt hard now you look at the answers and all...

rama_v

HSC
rnitya_25 said:
hahha....you needa take it easy. talk about random thoughts! i kinda feel the same way, i don't wanna predict because im scared ill jinx myself.i know im crazy.

lol you clearly do not know of this who_loves_maths character

When he means 'disaster' or 'catastrophe' he is referring to one, at most two silly errors in his paper ;)

bosby

HSC
Your weird seriously u must be a total maths nerd, raw of 92 for 4 unit and 98 for 3u i can assure u your uai will be huge so dont worry about da hsc exam, but then ur idea of stuffing it is probably getting 90% raw

who_loves_maths

HSC
Originally Posted by rnitya_25
^ hehe... i knew someone might say that eventually. have a little flexibility in your vocab rnitya_25 :p
the word can be spelt either "piranha" or "pirana"... both versions are indeed correct.

i think most ppl here would use "piranha", cause "pirana" is americanised. but it's very acceptable {esp. since it was shorter, so i could fit one more letter in my custom user title :) ).

don't believe me? go to:
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=pirana

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
i'd like to thank myself for having >10 units, otherwise id would have been stuffed
q1, 2 and 3 were k, then it got harder and harder :(

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
香港! said:
^
haha, my school sucks very much
and yet i still get low raw marks
not a good sign lol
Hey, you're making me feel bad now. :p
Well, except for last year we're not that outstanding at maths, but I like to think we're decent at Eco & Bus & Chem & SOR ( :rolleyes: ) & possibly Eng :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)