Affordable English Tutoring! First Rank + Band 6 - English Standard, Adv, Ext 1, Ext 2 (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Hi All!

I'm offering English tutoring for all 4 units of English. I graduated with a band 6 in adv and E4 in both ext 1 and 2, and I also ranked first internally for all my levels of English, and won a range of extracurricular English competitions outside of school. Due to this I also have plenty of exemplar assessments, essays and notes for a range of different texts which all my students receive free of charge. Additionally - they are free to contact me outside our lessons via unlimited emails/texts for any concerns or questions which I will promptly respond to. Although I personally studied, 1984, David Malouf, RII&LFR, Spotty Handed Villainesses, Metamorphosis, Politics and the English language - I am widely read and have taught a range of standard/advanced/and extension texts. Tutoring will be conducted online over zoom, from the comfort of your home, but also with access to all the benefits a virtual platform provides.

I've been tutoring for quite some time now and have experience with a range of different grades, but am particularly familiar with the HSC content. I also have lots of experience working with students with different disorders such as anxiety and disabilities, such as ADHD and Autism. As of yet, all my students which have gone through the HSC have received a band 6 in their English level!

Knowing that the 2 units of English definitely contribute to your ATAR I know the stress that comes along with it- and have the perfect skills and resources required to help you achieve that band 6!

I am currently doing my bachelors at UNSW.

I'm able to send through proof of results as well as sample essays to give insight into my standard of writing.

Send a PM for pricing and availability! I look forward to helping you on your HSC journey

Last edited:

Celtania

HSC
Hi,

I actually PM you about English tutoring. Do you tutor a grade 7 student or mainly focusing on year 11-12 students ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)